It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

svmariscal: Wow, I thought no one would guess it :)

You're right, of course. I played it a lot back in the day, when the Amstrad CPC game library was really limited; not only it features the time travelling phone booth but it even rips off the DrWho tune in the starting credits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6O9QiKO4xw

I don't know why the "Roland" naming, maybe they couldn't get hold of the rights, or perhaps they didn't even try to :)

Anyway, it's your turn.
Smannesman: Well I didn't so much guess it as I Google-fu'd it.
Which was still quite difficult, but after a bit I saw which country you were from and I remembered the Amstrad CPC being quite popular in Spain. And I came across an old Dr. Who game that reminded that 'phone booth' is a primarily American term whilst in the UK they used 'phone box'.
Then I had the correct search terms :P
Anyhoo, here's a game I came across whilst searching for 'your' game.
Yeah, that will be one of the 'Wally' series of games, I'm guessing 'Everyone's a Wally'
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, that will be one of the 'Wally' series of games, I'm guessing 'Everyone's a Wally'
That is correct.
Apparently you can fast travel using phone booths, at least that's how I came across it during my quest.
OK cool, next one, shouldn't be too difficult...
Attachments:
Fever_Discordia: OK cool, next one, shouldn't be too difficult...
Honestly? That looks like Heroes of Neverwinter(Not to be confused with Neverwinter Online)
Landeril: Honestly? That looks like Heroes of Neverwinter(Not to be confused with Neverwinter Online)
No it's not an official D&D licensed game, but it is major nostalgia bate for those who grew up playing D&D on their dining room tables
Mechanically it almost owes as much to WotC's OTHER major game series...
Wait, is that Jace as your avatar? You know what I'm talking about then!
Post edited October 08, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Landeril: Honestly? That looks like Heroes of Neverwinter(Not to be confused with Neverwinter Online)
Fever_Discordia: No it's not an official D&D licensed game, but it is major nostalgia bate for those who grew up playing D&D on their dining room tables
Mechanically it almost owes as much to WotC's OTHER major game series...
Wait, is that Jace as your avatar? You know what I'm talking about then!
Yes thats Jace :P And I played most of the D&D campaign settings when I was younger lol.
bump
Really? Still this image?

Card Hunter.

Will post a picture tomorrow, but feel free to take my turn.
JMich: Really? Still this image?

Card Hunter.

Will post a picture tomorrow, but feel free to take my turn.
Yep - I thought it would go quicker than that too!
Well done!
New one.
Attachments:
1.gif (24 Kb)
2.gif (18 Kb)
3.gif (18 Kb)
4.gif (19 Kb)
JMich: New one.
I didn't know the game but I do know Chuck Yeager as a first person who traveled faster than sound :) So it was not difficult to find out that the game you are asking for is Chuck Yeager's Air Combat
Ghorpm: I didn't know the game but I do know Chuck Yeager as a first person who traveled faster than sound :) So it was not difficult to find out that the game you are asking for is Chuck Yeager's Air Combat
Yeap. Going back to a lovely EA compilation disk from yesteryear for games to post.

Your turn.
I wonder if anybody recognizes this... if not I'll post something else later
Attachments:
um.....
Cody5992: um.....
What?! Don't tell you've never seen a flying T-Rex head? It's a pretty common sight where I live... :P