It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neobr10: This one should be easy.
Is it Call of Duty?
"Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis"?
Nroug7: Is it Call of Duty?
LOL hahahahahaha
LoboBlanco: "Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis"?
Nope.
Post edited October 07, 2014 by epixunum
Arma?
Nroug7: Is it Call of Duty?
Hahaha, you got it.

Actually, nope, you didn't.
LoboBlanco: "Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis"?
Nope.
Zacron: Arma?
No.
Post edited October 07, 2014 by Neobr10
Hmmm, it looks like Delta Force, but since I only played the first, I'm not sure. If I have to guess, would it be Delta Force: Black Hawk Down?
chadjenofsky: Hmmm, it looks like Delta Force, but since I only played the first, I'm not sure. If I have to guess, would it be Delta Force: Black Hawk Down?
I knew someone would say Delta Force. It's not Delta Force, but it's very close to it, in fact it runs in the same engine as the one you mentioned.
chadjenofsky: Hmmm, it looks like Delta Force, but since I only played the first, I'm not sure. If I have to guess, would it be Delta Force: Black Hawk Down?
Neobr10: I knew someone would say Delta Force. It's not Delta Force, but it's very close to it, in fact it runs in the same engine as the one you mentioned.
Damn! That HUD looks familiar...

Must be Crysis! ;-)
Post edited October 07, 2014 by chadjenofsky
Looks like one of the Spec Ops games.
chadjenofsky: Must be Crysis! ;-)
LOL, no.
Landeril: Looks like one of the Spec Ops games.
No, it's not Spec Ops.
Post edited October 07, 2014 by Neobr10
So it must be Novalogic then? Is it Joint operations? I recall reading about it in my old gaming mags, but I never played it myself.
Matewis: So it must be Novalogic then? Is it Joint operations? I recall reading about it in my old gaming mags, but I never played it myself.
Yes, it is. It was quite impressive back in the day since it allowed 128 players in one server. It was probably one of the first multiplayer-only games (that's not a MMO, obviously), i mean, at least Battlefield had bots, Joint Operations didn't even have that. But it was extremely fun online.

Your turn.

By the way, next time hit the "reply" button so it's easier for the person who currently has the turn to check for guesses.
Neobr10: ...
Cool I'll do that in future.

Here is the next one. It's actually half of a screenshot to keep it from being too easy
Attachments:
frogger.jpg (40 Kb)
Blade Runner?
svmariscal: Blade Runner?
Definitely.