It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Ouch. Didn't realize Attack on Titan had a game already.
triock: AFAIK this is not from Shingeki no Kyojin. ;)
No, it isn't
toxicTom: This should be easy.
I am not sure if "easy" can be referred to something so niche as visual novels from 2003.... Granted it got English translation last year (?)... but still....
amok: I am not sure if "easy" can be referred to something so niche as visual novels from 2003.... Granted it got English translation last year (?)... but still....
Nearly everything is easy with image search.
amok: I am not sure if "easy" can be referred to something so niche as visual novels from 2003.... Granted it got English translation last year (?)... but still....
Smannesman: Nearly everything is easy with image search.
hehe good point.

Reminds me about a quote from somewhere - "It is not what you know, but who you know. Let me introduce my friend Google"
toxicTom: This should be easy.
Well, I'm not that much into visual novels, but from what I heard this one is quite well known? Must be wrong then.

I find it really unique from the whole premise and story. Since I'm not that much into the genre, I don't know how it compares.

It's classified as horror, has (few) explicit H-Scenes (that are not the least arousing, but really fit the setting of unsettling). I would say psycho drama with a certain lovecraftian touch.

Here's another two
Attachments:
knocknock.jpg (140 Kb)
neighbour.jpg (265 Kb)
Smannesman: Nearly everything is easy with image search.
amok: hehe good point.

Reminds me about a quote from somewhere - "It is not what you know, but who you know. Let me introduce my friend Google"
Now, come on and solve it if found it already :-)
So I stopped the thread. Sorry folk, didn't know this was too hard.

It's Saya no Uta - Song of Saya (Spoilers!)

So: next, please. First come first served :-)
Post edited March 04, 2014 by toxicTom
Alright then, I'll take your turn.
Attachments:
mad_tv.jpg (16 Kb)
Great game! "Doom 4: Attack of the Gay Englishmen".
tinyE: Great game! "Doom 4: Attack of the Gay Englishmen".
...and the first one to claim that 'Gay Englishmen' is a tautology gets a playful smack on the arse er.. I mean... punch in the gob, yeah!
Leroux: Alright then, I'll take your turn.
Max Payne 2
Kingdom of Heaven:the video game?
InfraSuperman: Max Payne 2
Yep, correct. A scene from the in-game TV show "Lords & Ladies". :D

Your turn!
Leroux: Yep, correct. A scene from the in-game TV show "Lords & Ladies". :D

Your turn!
Since Max Payne 2 is my no. 1 favourite game, it wasn't that hard to guess. Man, I love those in-game TV shows.

This one shouldn't be hard to guess, either.
Attachments:
Leroux: Yep, correct. A scene from the in-game TV show "Lords & Ladies". :D

Your turn!
InfraSuperman: Since Max Payne 2 is my no. 1 favourite game, it wasn't that hard to guess. Man, I love those in-game TV shows.

This one shouldn't be hard to guess, either.
Dreamweb, heh. Or was the idea to let others participate in our game, too? :D