It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It was mostly a really bad joke.
If you hadn't chosen a screenshot from very early on in the game I wouldn't have known BTW, I only played that game for fifteen minutes or so a decade ago.

Here's a screenshot of a game I came across whilst searching for the name of yours (although I did play it).
Attachments:
cancel.jpg (18 Kb)
Smannesman: Is it bat if I already know the answer?
Fever_Discordia: Is that meant to be a clue or an answer?
Whatever you meant, that's way too much of a clue so I'll accept the answer of BAT and its your go!
Yeah, my clue was more subtle but on the other hand so obscure that I doubt it could help anybody. I mean if anybody knew what a B.O.B was he wouldn't need any hint but oh, well... ;)
Fever_Discordia: Is that meant to be a clue or an answer?
Whatever you meant, that's way too much of a clue so I'll accept the answer of BAT and its your go!
Ghorpm: Yeah, my clue was more subtle but on the other hand so obscure that I doubt it could help anybody. I mean if anybody knew what a B.O.B was he wouldn't need any hint but oh, well... ;)
Sure, if one played that game, BOB might trigger the distant memory of a personnal assistant ...
The publisher of this game is probably best known for also publishing Boulder Dash.
Smannesman: The publisher of this game is probably best known for also publishing Boulder Dash.
OK I knew that was First Star Software and they didn't make much - looks like
Omnicron Conpiracy
(not to be confused with anything featuring Nomads or David Bowie!)
Fever_Discordia: OK I knew that was First Star Software and they didn't make much - looks like
Omnicron Conpiracy
Correct!
I was actually going to throw out Omikron as a 'clue', but really why prolong the suffering? (not the cool game by the same name)
Fever_Discordia: OK I knew that was First Star Software and they didn't make much - looks like
Omnicron Conpiracy
Smannesman: Correct!
I was actually going to throw out Omikron as a 'clue', but really why prolong the suffering? (not the cool game by the same name)
And now for something completely different!

(By which I mean batshit crazy - its not directly Python related)
Attachments:
blimey.png (22 Kb)
Post edited October 02, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
No-one?
Its an Arcade game that got some home versions, looks like they may not have been released outside of Japan though (there WAS an international version of the coin-op)
Attachments:
head.png (23 Kb)
Fever_Discordia: And now for something completely different!

(By which I mean batshit crazy - its not directly Python related)
I've seen this game on YouTube once but I can't remember the name or the video. =(
It sure was a weird game.
Its by Taito
Attachments:
manflag.png (21 Kb)
Fever_Discordia: Its by Taito
PuLiRuLa

Found that YouTube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvsuLn7tjU8&feature=related
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Barnell
Fever_Discordia: Its by Taito
Barnell: PuLiRuLa
\o/
Yay - You're correct! - Your turn!
next one
Attachments:
game1.jpg (24 Kb)
Barnell: next one
I recognize the rabbit costume even though I never played the game.

It's Avoid the Noid.
Barnell: next one
My goodness, you guys sure can find some obscure and crappy games to post pics from!
Post edited October 07, 2013 by PMIK