It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: "Fresh froodle!" - my friends and me are still using this phrase for a salad ;)

The Kristal, it seems it's an Amiga version which was far superior than DOS
Fever_Discordia: Yep - correct again!
Sad to hear that the DOS version is poor - PC speaker sounds and CGA graphics or something?
Well, compare and [url=http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/269703-the-kristal-dos-screenshot-i-wouldn-t-mind-getting-my-hands.png]that. And there is no point in explaining which is which ;)

Next one is a fun little game
Attachments:
Post edited June 11, 2013 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm:
Caesar the Cat!
Ghorpm:
Densetsu: Caesar the Cat!
Finally! I was already afraid that nobody knows this simple yet enjoyable game!
Densetsu: Caesar the Cat!
Ghorpm: Finally! I was already afraid that nobody knows this simple yet enjoyable game!
I actually googled "cat commodore" and found it easily.

Sorry to disappoint you. :D
Ghorpm: Finally! I was already afraid that nobody knows this simple yet enjoyable game!
Densetsu: I actually googled "cat commodore" and found it easily.

Sorry to disappoint you. :D
Too bad for you! You don't know the pleasure of hunting mice.

And being kicked off by the owner for letting them eat everything, but it doesn't matter, does it? ;)
Ghorpm: Too bad for you! You don't know the pleasure of hunting mice.

And being kicked off by the owner for letting them eat everything, but it doesn't matter, does it? ;)
He he maybe some day I will find out. I can imagine you smile at these nostalgia-inducing games, just like I do when playing Alley Cat. ;)

What's this:
Attachments:
image.png (25 Kb)
Ghorpm: Too bad for you! You don't know the pleasure of hunting mice.

Densetsu: He he maybe some day I will find out. I can imagine you smile at these nostalgia-inducing games, just like I do when playing Alley Cat. ;)

What's this:
Actually Alley Cat is a far better game - it was definitely more complex - the screenshot I gave you was the only gameplay level you can ever get and nothing more! It's just the mice that get nastier (i.e. quicker)
Ghorpm: Actually Alley Cat is a far better game - it was definitely more complex - the screenshot I gave you was the only gameplay level you can ever get and nothing more! It's just the mice that get nastier (i.e. quicker)
Yup, for its time, I think Alley Cat is quite brilliant. :)
Ghorpm: Actually Alley Cat is a far better game - it was definitely more complex - the screenshot I gave you was the only gameplay level you can ever get and nothing more! It's just the mice that get nastier (i.e. quicker)
Densetsu: Yup, for its time, I think Alley Cat is quite brilliant. :)
Yes, definitely! It was a very original idea and I still play it from time to time. I didn't like the fishbowl room though.

PS Damn you broomstick!
Densetsu: What's this:
How about a hint? Now for me though - I have no chance whatsoever to guess it since I've never played any racing game for more than 5 minutes but it could be useful for others

Ok, ok I lied - I played Micro Machines 1 and 2 hotseat mode for more than 5 minutes. But the total time I spent on those games is still less that three hours.
Ghorpm: How about a hint? Now for me though - I have no chance whatsoever to guess it since I've never played any racing game for more than 5 minutes but it could be useful for others
I think I just got a confirmation that this one wasn't exactly a huge success.

It is officially the first commercial title ever to be made by a Slovenian team of developers, my fellow countrymen who were known at the time as Tangor Software.
Attachments:
image02.png (52 Kb)
image03.png (25 Kb)
image05.png (16 Kb)
image04.png (19 Kb)
Post edited June 13, 2013 by Densetsu
It was released by Flair Software.
Attachments:
image06.png (13 Kb)
image07.png (22 Kb)
image08.png (24 Kb)
image09.jpg (70 Kb)
Densetsu: It was released by Flair Software.
Er... I know that I've said "I have no chance whatsoever to guess it" but I can read after all and seeing image09.jpg ...

Race Mania
Ghorpm: Er... I know that I've said "I have no chance whatsoever to guess it" but I can read after all and seeing image09.jpg ...

Race Mania
That is quite correct. :)
Ghorpm: Er... I know that I've said "I have no chance whatsoever to guess it" but I can read after all and seeing image09.jpg ...

Race Mania
Densetsu: That is quite correct. :)
What a surprise! ;)

Anyway, the next one shall be easy. The idea of those games (there was one more of this type) was brilliant but the execution... well it always made me sad because they wasted a lot of potential. But it's a pretty decent game anyway
Attachments:
forsport.jpg (37 Kb)