It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sarafan: Sorted. :)
thumbs up
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/smart_payment_gateway/

Unsurprisingly, the thread was a set up for another account to post spam. >.>
The spam I linked to in my previous post (1541) is still there for all to see, and has not been removed...
A setup spam thread.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/advice_on_gaming_pc/post1
Somebody is gonna advertise some dodgy shit soon. Aside from the numpties taking it at face value and the spam they post themselves.
I've checked the recent reports, thanks guys
watvin: I've checked the recent reports, thanks guys
what about the past ones? lots of free roaming spam accounts still active, lots of old threads / posts unlikely seen to...
:/
watvin: I've checked the recent reports, thanks guys
Sachys: what about the past ones? lots of free roaming spam accounts still active, lots of old threads / posts unlikely seen to...
Seems like another part of the forum being neglected... I guess bringing spam and other dodgy stuff posted here to the attention of those that are able to remove it (and making their job a great deal easier, in keeping this place clean) seems a pointless endeavour, and is probably not worth our time, judging by the response, reactions and the quality (or lack thereof) of the job they do, voluntary or otherwise.

EDIT: tl:dr, Basically, if they don't give a sh*t, why should we...?
Post edited September 13, 2021 by Trooper1270
Sachys: what about the past ones? lots of free roaming spam accounts still active, lots of old threads / posts unlikely seen to...
Trooper1270: Seems like another part of the forum being neglected... I guess bringing spam and other dodgy stuff posted here to the attention of those that are able to remove it (and making their job a great deal easier, in keeping this place clean) seems a pointless endeavour, and is probably not worth our time, judging by the response, reactions and the quality (or lack thereof) of the job they do, voluntary or otherwise.

The highlighted thread shows no clear signs of spam e.g. links, odd language or replies that direct towards a service or store. The replies from the user seem genuine, for this reason the post does not appear to be spam and has not been closed. I'll keep an eye for any suspicious links or clear spam. I hope that clears things up!
Trooper1270: Seems like another part of the forum being neglected... I guess bringing spam and other dodgy stuff posted here to the attention of those that are able to remove it (and making their job a great deal easier, in keeping this place clean) seems a pointless endeavour, and is probably not worth our time, judging by the response, reactions and the quality (or lack thereof) of the job they do, voluntary or otherwise.

watvin: The highlighted thread shows no clear signs of spam e.g. links, odd language or replies that direct towards a service or store. The replies from the user seem genuine, for this reason the post does not appear to be spam and has not been closed. I'll keep an eye for any suspicious links or clear spam. I hope that clears things up!
I meant the one that I linked to in post 1541, which is written in French and has their email address at the base of their post, for people to contact them for the services they appear to be offering. But I guess free advertising (no matter the product/service) is fine to have here on GoG, ok!. :)
watvin: The highlighted thread shows no clear signs of spam e.g. links, odd language or replies that direct towards a service or store. The replies from the user seem genuine, for this reason the post does not appear to be spam and has not been closed. I'll keep an eye for any suspicious links or clear spam. I hope that clears things up!
Trooper1270: I meant the one that I linked to in post 1541, which is written in French and has their email address at the base of their post, for people to contact them for the services they appear to be offering. But I guess free advertising (no matter the product/service) is fine to have here on GoG, ok!. :)
I see, sorry I thought you're referring to the Sachys's post, I must have skipped yours by mistake, i've sorted it out now, apologies!
I was only quoting Sachys's post as a general reply to them about the missed reports that had gone unresolved, rather than targeting their particular report specifically. I can see the easy mix-up. Apologies. :)

Oh, and great, thanks for dealing with it, much appreciated. :) and my apologies for being a bit of a moaning sod. :)
Trooper1270: I was only quoting Sachys's post as a general reply to them about the missed reports that had gone unresolved, rather than targeting their particular report specifically. I can see the easy mix-up. Apologies. :)

Oh, and great, thanks for dealing with it, much appreciated. :) and my apologies for being a bit of a moaning sod. :)
all good! also if something has been skipped or been lingering for a while, feel free to PM one of the mods. have a good day everyone
0 games owned. Been attempting to post spam in this manner for a while now. Not far from the rep score to post links.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_made_you_happy_today/post10495
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_trivia_game_giveaway/post31
https://www.gog.com/forum/painkiller_series/loadtimes_between_the_gog_and_dvd_version_of_this_game/post28