It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: swatkat has Kleetus' support.

Well I guess we need to give up trying to oust him. The mountains of evidence we have, the countless logs of cheats, scams, and forum violations, not counting the fact that his very membership is illegal; that's all meaningless when someone is friends with such a highly respected and admired forum member as Kleetus. :D
So you upvoted yourself and downvoted me to prove all you said is true.
WHAT A FORUM-CLOWN !
Kleetus seems to be more mocking him than supporting him, if you ask me.
swatkat: So you upvoted yourself
Is THAT how he's lost some 300+ rep in the past couple of months?
Fascinating.
swatkat: and downvoted me to prove all you said is true.
Isn't that what you've been doing to me ever since I first came here?
Post edited October 03, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Kleetus seems to be more mocking him than supporting him, if you ask me.
swatkat: So you upvoted yourself
zeogold: Is THAT how he's lost some 300+ rep in the past couple of months?
Fascinating.
I do upvote myself all the time, but not in here, and not the way I think he's talking about. :D
tinyE: I do upvote myself all the time, but not in here, and not the way I think he's talking about. :D
You mean you're voting for yourself in the running for president? We can put you in as a write-in candidate instead of the Scylla and Charybdis that is Trump and Clinton?
Now this is something the forum can get behind.
Time to start the #VoteForTinyE thread!
low rated
zeogold: Time to start the #VoteForTinyE thread!
I want him to be the Madagascan president.
zeogold: You mean you're voting for yourself in the running for president? We can put you in as a write-in candidate instead of the Scylla and Charybdis that is Trump and Clinton?
Now this is something the forum can get behind.
Time to start the #VoteForTinyE thread!
alt-spotter: # alt scumbag spammer
Aha.
Aha!
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH
OHOHOHOHO
GAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHA

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/948/911/ed7.jpg
Enough fun. I'm gonna go play some SPORE, which for some reason I keep playing while not actually enjoying. :P
alt-spotter: trying to start fresh tinyZeo ? maybe in jail.........
I thought tinyE belonged to HypersomniacLive. You mean he's mine again? Did you forget? What happened to swatkat, why isn't he here all of a sudden?
tinyE: which for some reason I keep playing while not actually enjoying. :P
That's a decent summary of the forum some days.
deleted
Fairfox: Imma mah own keeper. Altho apparently zeogold can ape me well. HMMM (capscapscaps).
I could probably ape just about anybody on here if I've seen their post history enough.
You're particularly easy due to your distinct manner of speech. Simple if you're familiar with the whole "lolcat" phenomena.
deleted
Fairfox: Was NES (or was it just 'nes'?) teh ":)))))))))))))" one? I hasn't seen that for a while; pffft, even I don't do that.
That's the one.
I guess he considers not using it to be him going "incognito" or whatever.

Edit: Or should I say, "just becase you cant see me doesn't mean im not here :)))))))"
deleted
Fairfox: I actually gifted him SimCity 2000 back before he turned out to be a turd :/
If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure he doesn't have the game. :D

He no doubt sold it to someone five seconds after you gave it to him.
low rated
tinyE: .
Hello there.

I've just come back from collecting scrap metal on the side of the highway to sell as I'm saving up for Mirror's Edge.

Made a couple of bucks just this morning alone.

Anyway, enough about me, how's things with you?