It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There's a single old one in the French forum: http://www.gog.com/forum/general_fr
l0rdtr3k: Where's the Blues when you need them?
Having the blues, probably.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by toxicTom
Elmofongo: Incase anyone is wondering what the hell are they spamming. Bam War is an episode of an old MTV show called Viva La Bam with Jackass regular Bam Margera. (Hilarious show)

The episode is basically Johnny Knoxville visits his place and the 2 essentially had a Prank War. And my goodness its hilarious so here is the whole episode on youtube. (Quite honestly I don't why the spammers will not just post the youtube link instead of links to some shady korean website, I did not even know the show was popular in Korea)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bLmadY9eDA
Hmm.. Some quick google showed that "Bamwar" might have been some Korean "game" or site that had guides, reddit link that dates 1 month. There has also been at least 4 urls leading to this site but those seems to be dead now --> Urlquery report about one url that has been spammed. And, Urlquery is free online service to test and analyze URLs for malicius content so you don't have to danger your computer. :)
Elmofongo: 1. I have adblocker on.

2. I just googled the name, "Bam War" I did not use the spam links directly and in google it resulted in the Viva La Bam episode.
Aturuxo: I stand corrected, I knew you had to be more clever than that :)
Of course you think I am that stupid to actally use the direct spam links?

And even then thanks to GOG's update where people cannot post links to anything until they get at least 10 or more rep points. So the links are just in plain text.
Elmofongo: Incase anyone is wondering what the hell are they spamming. Bam War is an episode of an old MTV show called Viva La Bam with Jackass regular Bam Margera. (Hilarious show)

The episode is basically Johnny Knoxville visits his place and the 2 essentially had a Prank War. And my goodness its hilarious so here is the whole episode on youtube. (Quite honestly I don't why the spammers will not just post the youtube link instead of links to some shady korean website, I did not even know the show was popular in Korea)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bLmadY9eDA
MiKiL: Hmm.. Some quick google showed that "Bamwar" might have been some Korean "game" or site that had guides, reddit link that dates 1 month. There has also been at least 4 urls leading to this site but those seems to be dead now --> Urlquery report about one url that has been spammed. And, Urlquery is free online service to test and analyze URLs for malicius content so you don't have to danger your computer. :)
Can adblock prevent malware. The true reason is because some malware can come from ad links themselves. You can get a pop up ad that can automattically install something on your computer.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by Elmofongo
they be attacking the main bridge !
In the TW 2 forum I`ve seen a spammer with rep 2, I fear they can get over the rep 10 border and then spamming the links!
Wish some Blue can at least disable that "Thank you.. " pop-up message for now...
Oh snap! Some of them have started attached pictures!

Edit: attaching
Post edited February 02, 2015 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: Oh snap! Some of them have started attached pictures!
I`ve seen no pictures, maybe you were to fast for me! :-)
BG, TW2 and NWN seem to be the current targets.

EDIT: Also the french forum, there's a hand full there.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by Tannath
Elmofongo: Can adblock prevent malware. The true reason is because some malware can come from ad links themselves. You can get a pop up ad that can automattically install something on your computer.
I think it can to some extent.. I do have Malware Domains-list and Spam404-list subscribed to my ABP but common sense not going to shady looking urls is best. :)

NoScript (wikipedia link) is also efficient addon if you have time to configure it correctly (whitelisting & blacklisting sites for using javascript, java, flash etc.).
There's a couple of topics left in the french forum, but other than that it seems like it's over for now.
Tannath: There's a couple of topics left in the french forum, but other than that it seems like it's over for now.
Oh dear, you've uttered the unlucky words... we'll probably get a massive torrent of the stuff later on! :-P
Tannath: There's a couple of topics left in the french forum, but other than that it seems like it's over for now.
blakstar: Oh dear, you've uttered the unlucky words... we'll probably get a massive torrent of the stuff later on! :-P
Hence the "for now". ;)
I'm not supersticious though, I'm sure we'll get hit again and again despite what any of us might or might not say...
Aaand they're back... or at least one of them is... BG subforum
blakstar: Aaand they're back... or at least one of them is... BG subforum
NWN and TW2 as well.