It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I would like to nominate bjgamer for Tex Murphy: Under A Killing Moon so that he can finally play this first really good Tex Murphy Adventure at least on Steam while he is waiting that finally a sale on GOG will push the Tex games back to a reasonable price.
Thank you, MarkoH01, for the nomination. I gladly accept, since 'Murphy's Law' seems to have kept Tex out of the summer sales and I've been waiting to find out the story of the man in the fedora. :)

Thank you to Tannath, who donated the key. I've been waiting to play this one so it is definitely appreciated.

Thanks also to zeogold for puzzlemastering this giveaway.
Thanks finkleroy & zeo.
Request:
Forward to the Sky, Huniecam Studio.
I'd take Destiny 2 if still available
zeogold: Dreamcast Collection
I would like to request this.
omega64: Request:
Forward to the Sky, Huniecam Studio.
Forward to the Sky is taken, but HunieCam Studio's available.
Granted.
Prah: I'd take Destiny 2 if still available
May the odds be ever in your favor.
Also granted.
zeogold: Dreamcast Collection
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this.
Granted as well.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by zeogold
triock: Thanks finkleroy & zeo.
You're welcome. Have fun!
May I request Drakkhen and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (†)?

Also, I have some little problem understanding the Humble link dear finkelroy offered: as per the DRM-free copies, does it mean that I'll have to download and keep copies to my self, or...?
Thanks LordMarlock and zeo for Hearts of Iron III Collection
Could I please request AI War: Fleet Command, Cossacks: Art of War, Cossacks: Back to War, Thank You
Makotolia: May I request Drakkhen and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (†)?

Also, I have some little problem understanding the Humble link dear finkelroy offered: as per the DRM-free copies, does it mean that I'll have to download and keep copies to my self, or...?
The link permanently adds the DRM-free copies to your Humble Bundle library. You can download the games directly from your browser while you're logged into your account on their site. You don't have to back them up, like you would with the Humble Trove. It's just like GOG with the offline installers. Separately from this, you also get Steam keys added to your Humble account. You can either use them to activate all 6 games on Steam, which would give you two copies of each game, one in your Humble account and one on Steam, give them to a friend or family member, or you can stick with the DRM-free copies and donate the Steam keys back to the giveaway. If you keep the Steam keys, this counts as one game towards the monthly limit, but if you donate the Steam keys back to the giveaway, this does not count towards the monthly limit of games. And you get all six games. I'm surprised nobody's requested it yet. Someone requested just the Deponia complete edition, which is the first three of the four Deponia games, though, and I'm pretty sure it's a popular series of games.

EDIT: To be clear, the Humble gift link is for the following games: Deponia, Chaos on Deponia, Goodbye Deponia, Memoria, Anna's Quest and Caravan. If you don't donate the Steam keys back to the giveaway, this counts as one game towards the monthly limit. If you do donate them back, it doesn't count at all, like it's daggered (†).
Post edited June 21, 2018 by finkleroy

Basically, it means that you'll get a link that will attach the games to your Humble account. From there, there will permanently be options, so long as you have the account and all, to download a DRM-free copy of each game. Basically like GOG. However, there will also be a Steam key for each game that you can do whatever you want with. My offer is that if you give the Steam keys back to this giveaway (which you're by no means obligated to you), I won't count the pack of games you took against your monthly limit since you're pretty much just giving back what you took.

Edit: No matter how fast I type, there's always somebody faster.

Granted.
supplementscene: Could I please request AI War: Fleet Command, Cossacks: Art of War, Cossacks: Back to War, Thank You
Also granted.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you kindly, Zeogold!
And thank you LordMarlock, for your great generosity!

finkleroy: The link permanently adds the DRM-free copies to your Humble Bundle library. You can download the games directly from your browser while you're logged into your account on their site. You don't have to back them up, like you would with the Humble Trove. It's just like GOG with the offline installers. Separately from this, you also get Steam keys added to your Humble account. You can either use them to activate all 6 games on Steam, which would give you two copies of each game, one in your Humble account and one on Steam, give them to a friend or family member, or you can stick with the DRM-free copies and donate the Steam keys back to the giveaway. If you keep the Steam keys, this counts as one game towards the monthly limit, but if you donate the Steam keys back to the giveaway, this does not count towards the monthly limit of games. And you get all six games. I'm surprised nobody's requested it yet. Someone requested just the Deponia complete edition, which is the first three of the four Deponia games, though, and I'm pretty sure it's a popular series of games.
Thanks for the explanation. Then I'll request it if I may. And wow, this whole chunk of words would have taken me a couple of hours to type...it seems that I still have a lot to do to improve my English...
zeogold: I'm not particularly sure how to call this one. I've seen you on the forum before, and honestly, all I ever see you do is enter giveaways and contribute very little aside from minor "yeah, I agree with that" sort of posts here and there. I might be misjudging here and just not have seen enough, but it's my job to be cautious, I'm afraid. I'll have to turn you down unless somebody wants to stand up and say you're alright.
Denied unless somebody can vouch.
I don't need fake friends to vouch for me. What have i even done that someone has to vouch for me? It doesn't make sense at all. One can be a super cool guy on the internet, but a bank robber in real life.

And cautious? In what regard? Do you think that i am filthy scammer or something like that? Any proofs?

Everyone enters giveaways regularly, including you. What is the difference between me, entering giveaways from time to time and the users, who are requesting keys here FREQUENTLY and en masse? If this makes me a scammer, you are free to believe so.

Regarding my contributions to the forum, i was very active when i was new here but i simply lost interest and didn't care anymore. But you are not to judge my forum participations and stop making assumptions, because what you said is not true.

I hope this clears up your misunderstandings.