It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Killing Floor 2 please? :)
me want HunieCam Studio for educational study
te_lanus: me want HunieCam Studio for educational study
Is it just me or are you studying too hard! Be careful I hear you can go blind.
i would love to get diablo 3
Thank you muntdefems and Zeogold for 10000000. I was wondering how Match 3 would work with an RPG, and now I've found out. Interesting gameplay, you need specific matches to create certain actions. It plays very well, seems decently balanced. Some grindling required, but as you do, it seems you are continuing to make progress, so no excessive grinding for nothing. The graphics (and their pixelation) could use improvement, but overall, I like it!
low rated
This is too,easy.
so i got a Free Dungeons 3 game from the Lunar Event. it said "The Game will be Delivered to you Account"
but its been already 3 Days and im still waiting. can someone Follow this up to some Admins or something
hatemeurdead992: so i got a Free Dungeons 3 game from the Lunar Event. it said "The Game will be Delivered to you Account"
but its been already 3 Days and im still waiting. can someone Follow this up to some Admins or something
that is odd i got mine in under a minute (side note it was Dungeons II not Dungeons III)

have you tried the "Contact us" at the bottom of the page?
the support staff have always been friendly and helpful for me
It's Dungeons 2, not 3.
hatemeurdead992: so i got a Free Dungeons 3 game from the Lunar Event. it said "The Game will be Delivered to you Account"
Vyraexii: that is odd i got mine in under a minute (side note it was Dungeons II not Dungeons III)

the Last Giveaway was Dungeons 3 cause after i got the dungeons 2 (waited like 1-2 days to get it i think) then Logged in. i notice i got the Dungeons 2 already so i started downloading, a few hours later another Giveaway came up. Lunar Giveaway (Finale) it said Dungeons 3 and it had the "Free" Clickable icon to it so im pretty sure its a new Giveaway and not the Dungeons 2 one.

Do you get the Same Giveaway even though you have already gotten it? if so maybe it was indeed Dungeons 2 again. got jebaited i think. why would they put the same giveaway if i already got it? im sad now cause i liked the dungeons 2 was looking forward to that dungeons 3 to come up. oh well dreams shattered i guess
Post edited February 19, 2018 by hatemeurdead992
Vyraexii: that is odd i got mine in under a minute (side note it was Dungeons II not Dungeons III)

hatemeurdead992: the Last Giveaway was Dungeons 3 cause after i got the dungeons 2 (waited like 1-2 days to get it i think) then Logged in. i notice i got the Dungeons 2 already so i started downloading, a few hours later another Giveaway came up. Lunar Giveaway (Finale) it said Dungeons 3 and it had the "Free" Clickable icon to it so im pretty sure its a new Giveaway and not the Dungeons 2 one.

Do you get the Same Giveaway even though you have already gotten it? if so maybe it was indeed Dungeons 2 again. got jebaited i think. why would they put the same giveaway if i already got it? im sad now cause i liked the dungeons 2 was looking forward to that dungeons 3 to come up. oh well dreams shattered i guess
It wasn't Dungeons 3, you just confused the S with a 3, it has happened to me before
Could I ask for War for the Overworld? Thank you for your consideration.
Can I ask for Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss & Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse, please?
Thanks in advance.
May I ask for Sonic CD ?
Can i ask for Deep Dungeons of Doom if possible
Post edited February 20, 2018 by ahtizaz219