It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
kmcoolice: zeogold, I have one proposition. Could you edit your current huge post with games you have? It would be much easier to know what games for this moment are available than checking every user's post.
Yeah, you're right. My original intention with the system was to list the games coming, then add 'em to the list, but it doesn't really work as well with updates this large since the requests come in quickly.

Here's a list of all the games from the last update, with the games taken removed. I'll try my best to update this post to keep track until I can get everything on the list. Should be useful for you guys. I'll be updating the list as well, of course. Apologies for it being kind of sloppy, I just did a quick copy-paste job. I should probably look towards doing it like this from now on.

-post wiped-
No need for this anymore, everything's on the list now.
Post edited February 24, 2018 by zeogold
AWG43: Ok, lets see if I can gather all requests after zeogold's update post in one list (in order of requests). Please let me know if I messed something up.

Warning: it's not an update post - it's a list of requests!
*snip*
By the way, meant to say this earlier, but thanks for putting this list together. I imagine it was helpful for quite a few people (myself included).
zeogold: Old list.
So, when can we expect second part of the update, you mentioned earlier.
Great many thanks to Zeogold and swr2048 for both Offworld Trading Company and Tropico 5. A truly awesome birthday gift. :)
high rated
zeogold: Old list.
LootHunter: So, when can we expect second part of the update, you mentioned earlier.
Soon™.

...or at least after I get this first list sorted out.
Massive thank you to Impaler26, swr2048 and of course our awesome curator Zeogold ^_^
How is #6146 (or 6111) not high rated yet?

I know rep is broken and yada yada, but a few people are putting in effort on our behalf - wouldn't hurt to recognize those moments.
May I have Teslagrad, please? :)
I would be interested in "Contradiction - Spot The Liar!"
zeogold: Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 2 Watanagashi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 3 Tatarigoroshi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 4 Himatsubushi…
May I have Higurashi Ch1-4, please?
zeogold: Eschalon: Book I, Eschalon: Book II, and Eschalon: Book III added, courtesy of gixgox.
May I ask for Eschalon: Book II-III, please?
jimrh69: I would be interested in "Contradiction - Spot The Liar!"
Is that a spin-off of L.A. Noire? :)
Post edited February 16, 2018 by finkleroy
jimrh69: I would be interested in "Contradiction - Spot The Liar!"
finkleroy: Is that a spin-off of L.A. Noire? :)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/373390/Contradiction__Spot_The_Liar/
I know; it was a bad joke, hence the smiley face. Sorry for not being clearer.
finkleroy: I know; it was a bad joke, hence the smiley face. Sorry for not being clearer.
LOL!!!