It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks zeogold. What a great Christmas you've given me.
I'm interested in "Bleed" and "Day of the Tentacle Remastered".
low rated
Can someone make <b> CS GO </b> giveaway?
niki2416: Can someone make <b> CS GO </b> giveaway?
Why don't you do it yourself? This however is not the right thread to ask for such things.
kmonster: I'm interested in "Bleed" and "Day of the Tentacle Remastered".
maybe in Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Hey Zeogold, if Mainlining and Tattletail are still available, could I get those?
Happy 2018 GOGers! I'm still in vacation mode so I could I request Sakura Angels and Sakura Fantasy? For serious scientific research into ummm how angelic and fantastic bodies interact with ummm human and earthly bodies... Please? I don't think there has been enough study in this area. Thanks for contributing to serious science ;)
Hello zeogold, could I ask for HunieCam Studio and Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call? I'm a fan of management games and puzzle games so I would love to give them a home. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!
Well "new user" I would help you if I knew how; I don't.

Some of these game forums have users that forget that, just maybe, they could help with a url or a gentle nudge as to where the "proper" forum is located.
elizabethlucett: Well "new user" I would help you if I knew how; I don't.

Some of these game forums have users that forget that, just maybe, they could help with a url or a gentle nudge as to where the "proper" forum is located.
gentle nudge
can I have Hurtworld if still possible?

Thank you.

You don't know how to open a thread? The user was asking if someone could MAKE a giveaway and not if there already IS such a giveaway in any of the forums. So since we afaik don't have such a giveaway here it also was not possible for me to point him to the proper forum. I told him that he could open such a giveaway himself if he wanted... of course for this he would first need to collect counter strike keys which he could then offer in such a giveaway.

MarkoH01: You don't know how to open a thread? The user was asking if someone could MAKE a giveaway and not if there already IS such a giveaway in any of the forums. So since we afaik don't have such a giveaway here it also was not possible for me to point him to the proper forum. I told him that he could open such a giveaway himself if he wanted... of course for this he would first need to collect counter strike keys which he could then offer in such a giveaway.
Yes, I know how to open a thread; who knows if the op does?

As a new user to GOG, I haven't taken the time to read all the faq's etc and see where you open such a thread; I also don't have a clue what "counter strike keys" are; this too would be defined (I'll assume) in the faq's or forums here.

AWG43: gentle nudge
Thank you AWG 43, you popped me right in the faq's :-).
Post edited January 04, 2018 by elizabethlucett
elizabethlucett: Yes, I know how to open a thread; who knows if the op does?
That's not what you said here:
"I would help you if I knew how; I don't. "

elizabethlucett: As a new user to GOG, I haven't taken the time to read all the faq's etc and see where you open such a thread; I also don't have a clue what "counter strike keys" are; this too would be defined (I'll assume) in the faq's or forums here.
I wonder if you are meaning this serious or if you are joking (to take a nice word here). The poster wanted to know if someone could make a CS:GO giveaway which means that he KNEW how a giveaway is working and that he also KNEW what counter strike keys are. If you really do question this I doubt we should discuss this at all. My advice was only meant for THIS poster and not as a guideline to all new forum members. People here know that I am trying to help as much as I can ESPECIALLY respecting the fact that new members often don't know how or what to do but what you are demanding is ridiculous.

AWG43: gentle nudge
elizabethlucett: Thank you AWG 43, you popped me right in the faq's :-).
No, just to the Steam forum like I said above. Don't know how this link could lead you to the faqs which you would find here instead.

Especially for new members the thread is called "New to the forum? Click here ..." but maybe we should even explain how to do this? And with this I will finish my part of this discussion because it feels as if we both are from different worlds.
Post edited January 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
I bet this is the last time zeo ever calls in sick. XD