It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wanted to wish the wonderful Gifters here a merry Christmas and a happy new year , thanks for making this year more fun to others by your gifts , as usual props to zeo for doing this so well.

*Psst *whispers if its ok i would like to enter for a chance to play Club life if its still available hope the encounter wont end up like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw8tdieB30c

*enables stealth
May I ask for The Walking Dead? As it is marked with (†) I can hope that I'm not violating any rules.
ola comecei hoje e estou com um problema no tutorial na parte das moedas como posso resolver
Post edited December 24, 2017 by lais59
lais59: ola comecei hoje e estou com um problema no tutorial na parte das moedas como posso resolver
Gwent? https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/pt/gwent-ac
Hello!! I'm very very very very new. I know I'll be denied instantly for any request, but can I ask how this system works? I get there is a donation and then there is a giveaway. But I don't know how the giveaway works. As in where can I find the list of giveaway games.
bluemonster101: Hello!! I'm very very very very new. I know I'll be denied instantly for any request, but can I ask how this system works? I get there is a donation and then there is a giveaway. But I don't know how the giveaway works. As in where can I find the list of giveaway games.
Explanation is in post #1: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post1

Games are in posts 2-4.
CastleStorm would be nice if available.
Hi everyone, would it be possibly to have the witcher enhanced edition please, thanks in advance
Luffy1542: Hi everyone, would it be possibly to have the witcher enhanced edition please, thanks in advance
You seem to be pretty new here (welcome to GOG :)) so your request might be denied due to lack of participation. If this should happen (zeogold is deciding not me of course) you might still get the game for free.
https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus

Edit: I just saw that you were posting this in the non gog community giveaway and there is no Witcher key listed at all. The thread for the GOG key community giveaway is here.
Post edited December 26, 2017 by MarkoH01
i might be late but ill like total war warhammer 2 on steam :(

also im shocked that this site doesnt have Conflict Zone. really want it. i remember when i played it on ps2
Post edited December 27, 2017 by CriticalHit7
I would like to have The Walking Dead thanks
pferreira1983: Hi guys,

Would it be possible to have one of the following games?

Gryphon Knight Epic

Enclave

Dead Effect 2

Not too picky but would be nice to have one of these.

Thanks.
I mean, you may as well take 'em all.
Granted.
hakimhk: may i enter for a copy of monster slayers?
Also granted.
Vovchigus: May I ask for The Walking Dead? As it is marked with (†) I can hope that I'm not violating any rules.
Granted as well.
MrDarker: CastleStorm would be nice if available.
Is this your first post on the forum? This giveaway is for the active community. Join some conversations, maybe start a thread or two, and come back after you're a bit more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Luffy1542: Hi everyone, would it be possibly to have the witcher enhanced edition please, thanks in advance
CriticalHit7: i might be late but ill like total war warhammer 2 on steam :(
It would be a good idea for both of you to read the first post in the thread (this is generally a good idea to do on any thread you open). None of those games are available here, and this giveaway is only for the active community, as I've explained to MrDarker.

Wolfehunter: I would like to have The Walking Dead thanks
Granted.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by zeogold
is Lucius still available?
Thanks to SamMagel and zeogold for The Walking Dead!
I want to thank Zeogold for the giveaways and I want to thank supplementscene for the gift. I appreciate this guys thanks.