It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to request - Dune
MarkoH01: ... German humour ...
siulebuo: An Oxymoron!
*pffft* I always had problem seeing anything funy in spanish jokes as well - maybe that's because of me not understanding spanish (just a tiny bit) buuuut .... ;)

No, really. We can be a lot of fun. This "cool German" stereotype is so not true.
MarkoH01: *pffft* I always had problem seeing anything funy in spanish jokes as well - maybe that's because of me not understanding spanish (just a tiny bit) buuuut .... ;)

No, really. We can be a lot of fun. This "cool German" stereotype is so not true.
A friend of mine married a german and I can confirm that the stereotype is not so false... until they drink enough...
May I have Tomb Raider I?
MarkoH01: *pffft* I always had problem seeing anything funy in spanish jokes as well - maybe that's because of me not understanding spanish (just a tiny bit) buuuut .... ;)

siulebuo: A friend of mine married a german and I can confirm that the stereotype is not so false... until they drink enough...
So you know ONE German (or maybe him and a few of his friends) and I have been in Germany for many, many years surrounded by Germans ... who do you think has more informations?
Is tomb raider one for steam using the same dangerously modified version that gog uses?
MarkoH01: So you know ONE German (or maybe him and a few of his friends) and I have been in Germany for many, many years surrounded by Germans ... who do you think has more informations?
There was like 100 germans in their wedding; also, you are not objective in this matter.

PD: I was joking all the time, but now I feel like you are annoyed with this. Let me clarify that it was a joke about a stereotype and I don't want to offend you (or any other german). Of course, it is only a stereotype and I am sure that the majority of germans have a sense of humor.
MarkoH01: So you know ONE German (or maybe him and a few of his friends) and I have been in Germany for many, many years surrounded by Germans ... who do you think has more informations?
siulebuo: There was like 100 germans in their wedding; also, you are not objective in this matter.

PD: I was joking all the time, but now I feel like you are annoyed with this. Let me clarify that it was a joke about a stereotype and I don't want to offend you (or any other german). Of course, it is only a stereotype and I am sure that the majority of germans have a sense of humor.
Truth to be told it's hard to be objective as a German in this matter of course. And please let me reassure you that I did not feel offended or annoyed - I just wanted to losen the stereotype a bit that's all. Giving information first hand could help I thought - nothing more. So all is fine :) (and I really think we should at least have a hug emoticon here on GOG).
Post edited November 26, 2017 by MarkoH01
May I request Eldritch?
bler144: Ooh, wishlist item - may I (please) request Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark swan?
NickZah: May I request Duke Nukem Forever?
bela555: May I request Prototype 2?
Pouyou-pouyou: May I request Renegade Ops collection ? I already own the game, but I'd like to offer it to a friend of mine so we can play together online. Is it possible ?

If not, may I ask for Crayon Physics Deluxe instead (for me, this time) ?
kmcoolice: Can i have Dirt 3 pleaae?
supplementscene: Could I get Majesty 2 please, I was going to buy the bundle for that game but missed out on it
triock: I'd like Hacknet please, thank you.
AWG43: May I request The Bard's Tale and/or ABZU, please.
Impaler26: Can i ask for Derrick the Deathfin ?
A.Ryan: Hi there! so if its ok for Mark01 ( :P ) can i gran that wishlisted game "Gray Matter" and try that "H1Z1" please?
MarkoH01: I would be really interested in ABZU if it is still available, please?
Dejavous: if it's still available may I have Deponia please?
kusumahendra: May I request Eldritch?
All granted.
Thank you Doc0075 & zeogold!
May I request Dungeon Defenders? (If it's still available)
I'm not sure if I would be considered someone with "meaningful participation" in the forums or not.

On one hand I'm not a new account, not a scammer, and I've never requested a key before. On the other, I tend to lurk more than I post, but at least I'm generally positive with here rather than my prolific history on Steam that's mostly complaining about third party (Denuvo is the Devil!) DRM :)

If your find me to be eligable I'd definitely like that RIVE key I see listed.
woot woot!

thanks to muntdefems for the Grim Legends: Swan! key, and to zeo for hosting and managing the endless traffic!
Thanks to you Zeogold, pixar900 and muntdefems !