It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LootHunter: Can I have Death Track Resurrection?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks! I'm waiting for the key then.
Damn... missed a copy of Mordheim I see.
Humble informs me that I can't get it any more.... it & the warhammer game were getting me interested enough in the bundle to see if I could pull off a short subscription.
Ah well.
Key activated. Thank you for the cool game!
A very big thanks to zeogold and JunglePredator for Theater of War 2: Africa 1943
thanks to zeogold and JunglePredator for dead space
SamMagel: May I please have Mordheim ?
zeogold: Granted.
hey Zeo long time to see you :D nice avatar well i wanted to ask if Nether: Resurrected is still available and if it is ok to take it anyways thank you and nice job to keep this awesome post alive :D
timmy010: thanks to zeogold and JunglePredator for dead space
You thank me now but it'll end in tears.

(The true horror is always in EA's Origin.)
JunglePredator: You thank me now but it'll end in tears.

oh come now. i know ea isn't brilliant but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. their support is bad, but a game is fairly painless to get working. the true horror is uplay.

;-)
Post edited December 11, 2016 by timmy010

timmy010: oh come now. i know ea isn't brilliant but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. their support is bad, but a game is fairly painless to get working. the true horror is uplay.

;-)
Don't speak too soon. There's a known issue with that game. Vsync causes extreme lag in camera movement when on, and when it's turned off there's extreme screen tear. It's still playable though and you may not have any issues, but like I said, it's an issue I and a lot of other people have had.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by Lucius_Malfoy
i'm not particularly picky. i don't care much for vsync screen tear aa af 60fps. as long as a game is not a big bug and controls are responsive, i rate it gold :-)
timmy010: i'm not particularly picky. i don't care much for vsync screen tear aa af 60fps. as long as a game is not a big bug and controls are responsive, i rate it gold :-)
Ok you should be fine then. :) Like I said it's definitely playable, just making sure you were aware of the issue.

timmy010: oh come now. i know ea isn't brilliant but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. their support is bad, but a game is fairly painless to get working. the true horror is uplay.

;-)
Ubisoft sucks, but EA is worse.

AND EA's Origin randomly freezes for no good reason.

I think the process goes to sleep because they make it minimize every time you launch a game stupidly.
Course when the process exits it kills off any games running.
Least UPlay doesn't do that.... at least the client has never crashed for me... I don't think I've ever tried to kill the client when a game was running to test if it kills off games.
that's a very strange issue. i haven't encountered anything like that.

i remember assassins creed 2 and splinter cell conviction had an always online drm. which meant no internet, no save --> exit game. that's ubi's version but apparently that was "fixed" by the uplay client. :-P
timmy010: that's a very strange issue. i haven't encountered anything like that.

i remember assassins creed 2 and splinter cell conviction had an always online drm. which meant no internet, no save --> exit game. that's ubi's version but apparently that was "fixed" by the uplay client. :-P
Ya it was sorta fixed... now it follows the Steam version of DRM... mostly.
Have to have internet once in awhile to verify the account. Not sure what the period frame is; pretty sure it has to activate to Ubi servers the 1st time.

;-)
JunglePredator: Ubisoft sucks, but EA is worse.

AND EA's Origin randomly freezes for no good reason.

I think the process goes to sleep because they make it minimize every time you launch a game stupidly.
Course when the process exits it kills off any games running.
Least UPlay doesn't do that.... at least the client has never crashed for me... I don't think I've ever tried to kill the client when a game was running to test if it kills off games.
I did not experience such behaviour with Origin yet but Galaxy often does this.