It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A.Ryan: Can i try Titan Souls and Plantera please?
Granted.
cecil: may I ask for agent awesome?
Also granted.
Post edited November 07, 2016 by zeogold
A.Ryan: Can i try Titan Souls and Plantera please?
zeogold: Granted.
cecil: may I ask for agent awesome?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks you both :-)
low rated

Also granted.
cecil: Thanks you both :-)
You are very popular in this thread.
Did I say thank you for Bloodbath Kavkaz? No I didn't, so thank you JinKazaragi!

And Zeogold thank you too!
Can I please ask for Zombie Shooter ?
I wouldn't mind trying Caravanserail and Go! Go! Nippon!, if that's okay.
May I ask for a Limbo key? Thanks.
I'm pondering about
Frozen Synapse Prime
It looks like it's not the version on Gog connect, and I'd hate redeeming a key that doesn't transfer...
If any in the know otherwise and can assure Gog Connect will identify* this title and transfer I will be very happy to get it :)

I'm a bit interested in Zombie Shooter too, if it's still available (I believe it was asked for just a couple of posts above)

Thanks in advance (but don't send me the key for Frozen Synapse Prime before it's assured to be identified :)

* So far it refuses to identify my Broken Sword 2, so it might have some issues still.
BlackThorny: I'm pondering about
Frozen Synapse Prime
It looks like it's not the version on Gog connect, and I'd hate redeeming a key that doesn't transfer...
If any in the know otherwise and can assure Gog Connect will identify* this title and transfer I will be very happy to get it :)

I'm a bit interested in Zombie Shooter too, if it's still available (I believe it was asked for just a couple of posts above)

Thanks in advance (but don't send me the key for Frozen Synapse Prime before it's assured to be identified :)

* So far it refuses to identify my Broken Sword 2, so it might have some issues still.
It kind of looks like a different version, and may actually have two copies of the game from the Steam description.

I did get Frozen Synapse, but it's not the Prime version and I don't have Prime . . . I may have a key for the transferable version - not sure if I've traded that away or not.

EDIT:
Okay, it looks like I have key for both versions still . . . the Prime version I don't have/haven't activated.
Post edited November 09, 2016 by wanderer_27
high rated
MaxFulvus: Can I please ask for Zombie Shooter ?
Granted.
Leroux: I wouldn't mind trying Caravanserail and Go! Go! Nippon!, if that's okay.
Granted as well.
Amez: May I ask for a Limbo key? Thanks.
Also granted.
Post edited November 11, 2016 by zeogold
MaxFulvus: Can I please ask for Zombie Shooter ?
Leroux: I wouldn't mind trying Caravanserail and Go! Go! Nippon!, if that's okay.
zeogold: Granted as well.
Amez: May I ask for a Limbo key? Thanks.
zeogold: Also granted.
Alright punk... no editing grants out.
May I have Legendary?
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thanks a lot!
zeogold:
Thank you Zeogold and JunglePredator :)
JunglePredator: Alright punk... no editing grants out.
I edited them IN.