It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: May I ask for not one but two of the giant spherical things we live on?
Granted.
omega64: You live on a football? O_o
Nah, he lives on a really fat deer.
Post edited June 15, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted.
omega64: You live on a football? O_o
zeogold: Nah, he lives on a really fat deer.
Two giant fat deer.
zeogold: Granted.

Nah, he lives on a really fat deer.
omega64: Two different sized not the same weight as I deer.
Fixed it for you.
omega64:
zeogold:
Thank Ü Zeogold & JinKazaragi.
omega64: Two big-boned deer.
JunglePredator: Fixed it for you.
Fixed it better.
omega64: Two different sized with lots of steak material on deer.
Fixed it best.
omega64: Two different sized with lots of steak material on deer.
JunglePredator: Fixed it best.
Ok, you win.
JunglePredator: Fixed it best.
zeogold: Ok, you win.
Agreed.
low rated
zeogold: Ok, you win.
omega64: Agreed.
All his talk about racist posts and he does it himself.
Alrighty, seems we have enough space....it's time...to release the kraken....
I hope you people like Desura.
zeogold: Alrighty, seems we have enough space....it's time...to release the kraken....
I hope you people like Desura.
I am giving up my unused Desura keys or something?
Update: 8Bit Fiesta, The Adventures of Mr. Bobley, An Imp? A Fiend!, Astro Emporia, Atonement: Scourge of Time, Big Journey to Home, Biodrone Battle, Bit Shifter, Boss Wave, BoxesWithGuns, Call of Tomsk-7, Chowderchu, Cloud Knights, Cold Contract, DarkBase01, Downpour (x2), East Tower - Akio, Eron, Evopollution, FleetCOMM, Floors of Discomfort, Grave Prosperity: Redux - Part 1, Gun Rocket, Hare In The Hat, Hypt, Incandescent, Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant, Invisible Apartment Zero, IslaBomba, Moonbase332, Necromonads, Nobu: Fat Revenge, No Turning Back, Nyctophobia, Pixel Star, Pluck, Retro Killer: The Contract, The Samaritan Paradox, Shutter, Siege of Inaolia, Slinki, StartBolita, Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant, States, Firms, & Households, Stoorm, Sumo Revise, Super Hipster Lumberjack, Ted by Dawn, Thanatos: A Winterwitch Tale, Vortex Attack, Voyage to Farland, Warriors & Castles, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia, Yargis - Space Melee, Yury, and Zigfrak added (all Desura keys), courtesy of xckx.
zeogold: Update: 8Bit Fiesta, The Adventures of Mr. Bobley, An Imp? A Fiend!, Astro Emporia, Atonement: Scourge of Time, Big Journey to Home, Biodrone Battle, Bit Shifter, Boss Wave, BoxesWithGuns, Call of Tomsk-7, Chowderchu, Cloud Knights, Cold Contract, DarkBase01, Downpour (x2), East Tower - Akio, Eron, Evopollution, FleetCOMM, Floors of Discomfort, Grave Prosperity: Redux - Part 1, Gun Rocket, Hare In The Hat, Hypt, Incandescent, Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant, Invisible Apartment Zero, IslaBomba, Moonbase332, Necromonads, Nobu: Fat Revenge, No Turning Back, Nyctophobia, Pixel Star, Pluck, Retro Killer: The Contract, The Samaritan Paradox, Shutter, Siege of Inaolia, Slinki, StartBolita, Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant, States, Firms, & Households, Stoorm, Sumo Revise, Super Hipster Lumberjack, Ted by Dawn, Thanatos: A Winterwitch Tale, Vortex Attack, Voyage to Farland, Warriors & Castles, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia, Yargis - Space Melee, Yury, and Zigfrak added (all Desura keys), courtesy of xckx.
Well move the desura keys I gave you including the pack on into the desura key section I think zeo... I know for sure it's a good key... I had only revealed it the day I gave it to you.
I'm just not sure ANYONE can use desura keys.
I tried to register a new account, I can't do that, I can't reset my password, etc.
I think only someone who has access to their desura account might be able to use desura keys.

--Edit--
Let me know if any of them work & I'll toss another 20 or 30 in. I have all the desura keys from groupees, indiegala & humble bundle that I got the product both on desura & steam... with a steam edition I never used any of the desura keys.
Post edited June 15, 2016 by JunglePredator
Hmm, I still can log into my desura account.

How about I try zigfrak just to see if it's working or not
Ooooh, shiny! Could I get East Tower-Akio? I'm really on an otome/virtual novel kick lately. Feel free to bash me on the head since I still haven't finished Quantum Conscience.