It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much to Navagon for the awesome Kingdom Come: Deliverance game. Thank you also to finkleroy for running this giveaway thread
Thanks to PMPMGamer and finkleroy for EU3 Chronicles and Angvik! I love Paradox's grand strategy games so I look forward to giving EU3 a try, especially since I've heard some say they like it better than EU4. And as for Angvik, it definitely looks like an interesting little platformer so I look forward to checking it out. :)
LootHunter: I would like to request Jedi Academy from the last update!
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and Damon18 for this Star Wars classic!
May I request Kingdom Wars: The Plague and KOLOBOK (dagger)?
Thank you Navagon for Verdant Skies. And thank you finkleroy as well. Hoping both of you are enjoying Verdant Skies and good weather where you are
Or The Plague: Kingdom Wars as it has on the update.
But on steam it's Kingdom Wars: The Plague. :)
Thank you to Navagon and finkleroy!
Thanks for Supraland, Navagon. Thanks for this thread, finkleroy. Have a good weekend
zejango: May I request Kingdom Wars: The Plague and KOLOBOK (dagger)?
Granted.
Can I request Fallback please?
cardangrille: Can I request Fallback please?
Granted.
Hi, I would like to ask for Portal Knights and The Flame in the Flood from the section with daggers. :)
I'd like to request The Flame in the Flood from the daggered list and Saints Row: The Third from the non-daggered list. Thanks
May I ask for Layers Of Fear?
May I ask for Dirt 4 and Brutal Legend please. I'm very sorry for the edit
Post edited November 28, 2021 by DellJennin667