It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RetroJaro: May I get fate of atlantis?
finkleroy: Granted.
poogry: May I request Disco Elysium: Final Cut?
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Gotcha. Yeah, I'm pretty new here -- thank you for taking the time to give me an informative response. I appreciate what you're doing. And I'll look for more information on the rules
Hello, good sirs and ladies.

Can i request Demonicon, please? Much appreciate.
A big thanks goes to Doc0075 for Dandara, and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
high rated
ShellDNMS: Hello, good sirs and ladies.

Can i request Demonicon, please? Much appreciate.
Granted.
high rated
Wow. So many great titles this month! You people are awesome!
Thanks to morbius1 for the game and finkleroy for the giveaway, as always.
I'd like to request Jupiter Hell.
low rated
Please, oh please, may I request Blood: Fresh Supply?
high rated
JackknifeJohnson: I'd like to request Jupiter Hell.
Granted.
Crazy_McGee: Please, oh please, may I request Blood: Fresh Supply?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
marsattakx: Thank you Lone_Scout
You would be welcome, Samweisse, if you hadn't broken rule #16 in a very suspicious manner... (I hope you like the game anyway)

Now you owe us all an explanation, don't you?
Attachments:
gift.jpg (21 Kb)
Samweisse: May I have Phantom Doctrine?
marsattakx: Thank you Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: You would be welcome, Samweisse, if you hadn't broken rule #16 in a very suspicious manner... (I hope you like the game anyway)

Note my quote
Post edited May 13, 2021 by TT_TT_TT_TT
high rated
TT_TT_TT_TT: *snip*
Your quote? I don't see your quote in there.
TT_TT_TT_TT: *snip*
finkleroy: Your quote? I don't see your quote in there.
I mean the quote containing that account Samweisse got a game from the GA this month already and then we have the second game via the marsattakx account. (the quote above the ...)
high rated
TT_TT_TT_TT: I mean the quote containing that account Samweisse got a game from the GA this month already and then we have the second game via the marsattakx account. (the quote above the ...)
Gotcha.
Lone_Scout: You would be welcome, Samweisse, if you hadn't broken rule #16 in a very suspicious manner... (I hope you like the game anyway)

Seems Sam is at the very least triple dipping(as marsattakx, SamWeisse, and one other user) across at least two threads: A user named 54I2v asked for Project Warlock in the GOG community gifting thread, and I gifted it to them, and then it got redeemed to Sam's account(screens attached as proof).

-

finkleroy: Gotcha.
Pinging ya so you can also see/note the info I listed in this post re: Sam & user 54I2V
Attachments:
hmmsam.png (33 Kb)
hmmsam2.png (154 Kb)
Post edited May 13, 2021 by GamezRanker