It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Lords3: Can i request for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition?
finkleroy kind enough to give you a reply and you didn't even bother to read smdh
high rated
You asked how this giveaway works, so I told you to read the first three posts in this topic, at which point you decided to completely ignore me and instead you requested a game that's not even on the list despite the fact that you have a very recent registration date, and therefore obviously don't qualify for the giveaway. Why did you even bother asking how this giveaway works? You clearly have zero interest in finding out.

That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
high rated
finkleroy: You asked how this giveaway works, so I told you to read the first three posts in this topic, at which point you decided to completely ignore me and instead you requested a game that's not even on the list...
Maybe the mic wasn't on. Or maybe he doesn't speak kitty.

https://media.tumblr.com/0147cb3bb2a2fde70a113ea60873f03b/tumblr_inline_mv3huoYrmc1rynlhg.gif
TheDudeLebowski: Maybe the mic wasn't on. Or maybe he doesn't speak kitty.
Maybe he accidentally switched bodies with raisalvador in some sort of whacky 90s style teleportation experiment and they're still both a bit confused. o.0 ;)

(because rai talks like they're not from the US despite being listed as living in the us, while Lords talks more like they're from the US despite not being from the US)

Also re the pic: awwwwwww
Post edited March 12, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: Maybe he accidentally switched bodies with raisalvador in some sort of whacky 90s style teleportation experiment and they're still both a bit confused. o.0 ;)

(because rai talks like they're not from the US despite being listed as living in the us, while Lords talks more like they're from the US despite not being from the US)

Also re the pic: awwwwwww
That would explain the "thanks for the share" line.
TheDudeLebowski: That would explain the "thanks for the share" line.
Bros who are actual bros are always up for swapping bodies....it's part of the bro code. :)
Post edited March 13, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
This is a bit weird. Before the end of the year (over 2.5 months ago) I asked for Halfway that appeared on the list and received the code, but for some reason I couldn't redeem it. So I contacted support and also notified finkleroy. And just earlier I received a replacement code from support, which I was able to redeem.

So, thank you very much Lue and finkleroy for the game!
Post edited March 14, 2021 by Kobi-K
Kobi-K: This is a bit weird. Before the end of the year (over 2.5 months ago) I asked for Halfway that appeared on the list and received the code, but for some reason I couldn't redeem it. So I contacted support and also notified finkleroy. And just earlier I received a replacement code from support, which I was able to redeem.
Glad to hear you finally got your game. :)

Also Cheech from Ghostbusters 2 says it best
(relevant bit 20 seconds in)
Post edited March 14, 2021 by GamezRanker
Yeah, thanks!
Kobi-K: Yeah, thanks!
No, thank you for cheering us all up with some good news. :)

-

By the way, to all eligible goggers keeping an eye on the thread:
My advice is to keep tabs on the thread over the next day or so for an update to the games list. ;)
high rated
Thank you Cymepa for Tri
Hello, can i ask for Little Big Adventure 2?
Likolrosa: Hello, can i ask for Little Big Adventure 2?
Just a hint: you might want to wait to see what's added when the list updates ;)
(which should be sometime after Fink gets my PM)

-
-
-

Speaking of:

finkleroy: Granted.
Hey op, you might want to check yer PM box. :)
(pinging ya here as well, in case PM notifications from me are somehow borked yet again)
May I ask for MDK?
high rated
Likolrosa: Hello, can i ask for Little Big Adventure 2?
Granted.
Lionel212008: May I ask for MDK?
Granted.