It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

could i get squad or fallout new vegas please
thank you doc0075 and finkleroy
Once again a very big thank you to Doc0075 for all this gift of games and especially for the one that I have just entered of course.
It is not a plague but a true tale of happiness. (in all innocence ;-))
this is the first time I see the month's giftees list so full ⊙.☉
lilredspatan8: could i get squad or fallout new vegas please
the games are not on the list bro
check the first page for rules and more info
Post edited January 12, 2021 by GoodOlG
could i get brigador up armored please
Post edited January 12, 2021 by lilredspartan8
lilredspatan8: could i get brigador up armored please
sorry but finkleroy don't accept edited request just make a new request again
could i get brigador up armored please.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the donation Balde Runner and thanks to finkleroy. I wish you a happy new year with good health.
high rated
lilredspatan8: could i get squad or fallout new vegas please
Those games aren't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
lilredspatan8: could i get brigador up armored please
You don't yet qualify for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for this game.
I'd like to nominate Tallima for Disco Elysium.
Wishmaster777: The purest eco green gas.
TheDudeLebowski: So, are the cars silent, yet deadly?
They are not deadly, they are leathaly dangerous.
Can I have Kenshi, if it's alright?
Thank you very much to everyone’s favorite Doc for Atomicrops, and finkleroy for his tireless work on keeping this all going for us.
Many thanks Doc0075 and finkleroy for Kenshi.
I can finally play it after years of wanting but can't afford it.
Thank you very much!
high rated
Nicole28: Can I have Kenshi, if it's alright?
Granted.

I'd like to nominate zeogold for A Plague Tale: Innocence.
Post edited January 12, 2021 by finkleroy