It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zezione: Can I ask for Flashback?
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Yeah, I completely understand, I'm still new in here, thank you!!! Merry Chistmas everyone!!
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Zezione: Yeah, I completely understand, I'm still new in here, thank you!!! Merry Chistmas everyone!!
Merry Christmas to you and all the best in the New Year! Stay Safe/
te_lanus: could I ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanx LifeLover & finkleroy
low rated
Can i get witcher 3 as a gift for Christmas?
Thisara: Can i get witcher 3 as a gift for Christmas?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
low rated
fallout 3? i will trade
Drawsomesause: fallout 3? i will trade
That game isn't on the list and this isn't a trading thread.
high rated
Drawsomesause: fallout 3? i will trade
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

This is the trading thread.
Post edited December 25, 2020 by finkleroy
Hey there!

I'm requesting Montague's Mount. Thank you
schewy: Hey there!

I'm requesting Montague's Mount. Thank you
Granted.
Thank you Argamasa!
Can I ask for Swat 3 and 4?
high rated
drxenija: Can I ask for Swat 3 and 4?
Granted.
Thank you so much deja65 and Finkleroy!
May you have an excellent holiday and I wish you good health and safety to you and your families in the upcoming year!
Cheers!
high rated
drxenija: Thank you so much deja65 and Finkleroy!
May you have an excellent holiday and I wish you good health and safety to you and your families in the upcoming year!
Cheers!
My pleasure. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and stay strong and happy like always ;). Cheers