It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
biixiid: hi

may i ask for Stronghold HD?

thanks
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thank you GamesRater for Normality!, i'll take a chance this weekend.

And finkleroy too for this Giveaway.
argamasa: Thank you GamesRater for Normality!, i'll take a chance this weekend.

And finkleroy too for this Giveaway.
I really want to give it another try, I was stuck somewhere at my first attempt. If anyone cares/remembers, it runs on the same engine of the horror game Realms of the Haunting, by the same studio Gremlin Interactive. Who knows if some other game from them is ever joining, like HeroQuest. They were later acquired by Infogrames, that's why some Gremlin's games like Soulbringer are credited to Infogrames rather then the original dev here. Enjoy!
low rated
Can I ask for Oblivion?
RohitTiger: Can I ask for Oblivion?
Read the first and second post and you will see there is some problem in your demand
high rated
RohitTiger: Can I ask for Oblivion?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
May I have Mount & Blade?
high rated
GoodOlG: May I have Mount & Blade?
Granted.
Thanks to Lone_Scout and finkleroy for the giveaway!
Hi, can I ask for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today?
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi, can I ask for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today?
Granted.
As I sit, alone in the dark,
I seek a game, Alone In The Dark.
If receipt tis easy as 1,2,3,
I give my thanks from one to thee.
Thanks finkleroy for the giveaway and thanks to argamasa for the game.
high rated
BlueMooner: As I sit, alone in the dark,
I seek a game, Alone In The Dark.
If receipt tis easy as 1,2,3,
I give my thanks from one to thee.
Granted.
low rated
fgbhtykuilio;gbvnb