It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
51nikopol: I would like to request Fran Bow please.
Granted.
BlueMooner: Thanks to Mortius1 for the game!
Mortius1: You're welcome. I never actually finished it the first time through - I've been meaning to replay it.
I still haven't finished KB1. Tried my first time on a setting that was too hard. Restarted on a lower setting, and that was too easy. Gave up and moved on, but will go back someday, which is why I look forward to legends one day.
Thank you very much krugos2 for Fran Bow, much appreciated. Thanks to finkleroy for all the work keeping this going.
Because I see it laying there on the shelf, The Shivah is a short adventure with a modern realistic setting. How many point and click games out there where the main character is a rabbi in New York?
Dogmaus: Because I see it laying there on the shelf, The Shivah is a short adventure with a modern realistic setting. How many point and click games out there where the main character is a rabbi in New York?
Probably vastly outnumbered by the point and click games where the main character is a rabbit
high rated
51nikopol: Thank you very much krugos2 for Fran Bow, much appreciated. Thanks to finkleroy for all the work keeping this going.
You're welcome, this is one of my most beloved point and click adventure games from the last few years, I hope you enjoy it! :)

Dogmaus: Because I see it laying there on the shelf, The Shivah is a short adventure with a modern realistic setting. How many point and click games out there where the main character is a rabbi in New York?
I recommend this one. I played it a couple of years ago, it's very short but I really enjoyed it. I haven't played them all yet, but so far I've enjoyed every single game I've played from Wadjet Eye Games. :)
Post edited September 11, 2020 by krugos2
It's me again lol

Any chance I could get these:

- Serious Sam: The First Encounter (†)
- Wasteland 1: The Original Classic (†)

Thanks in advance
high rated
kizuxtheo: It's me again lol

Thanks in advance
Granted.
kizuxtheo: It's me again lol

Thanks in advance
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks again!
high rated
I'm the one who put it there, actually.

I liked playing it so much (did so recently....all achievements plus commentary on) that I wanted to share it with others. :)

Dave really is a good adventure game designer.....which is why i have most of this games bought and on backlog(the ones I didn't beat yet, that is...finished 2 1/2 Blackwell games and the Shivah so far).

(I'm also somewhat of a fan....been playing his games since his freeware days on the AGS site)
Post edited September 12, 2020 by GamesRater
I have a soft spot for Wadjet Eye, so... may I request The Shivah?
high rated
ConsulCaesar: I have a soft spot for Wadjet Eye, so... may I request The Shivah?
Granted.
Thank you very, very much to GamesRater for The Shivah and finkleroy for keeping the machine running!
high rated
ConsulCaesar: Thank you very, very much to GamesRater for The Shivah and finkleroy for keeping the machine running!
Hope you like it :)

(Also there is a setting for commentary track in the options, which you can enable if you want. Note, though, that it is a bit wordy.....though one can press a KB key to stop any commentary at any point)
low rated
I'm new, and I discovered this forum. So do you ask for a game, and someone nice might come and give me it? Well, if it is like that, then.
I'm guessing I need to put the console, right? Or is it pc only, either way: ps4.

I would like to request read dead redemption 2.: ps4
Post edited September 14, 2020 by Sirkattycruz