It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
jonridan: If it's ok, I'd like to take one of those daggered Serious Sam keys to a new home in my account :)
The giveaway is still goin' on, son.

Just clicky the button.
How do I go about getting the original Baldur's Gate in my account? I like the old style charm.
I'd like to request one of those Slain: Back From Hell keys. Seeing as they expire pretty soon, it would be a shame if they went to waste.
jonridan: If it's ok, I'd like to take one of those daggered Serious Sam keys to a new home in my account :)
srhill: The giveaway is still goin' on, son.

Just clicky the button.
I just entered the website and saw that xD I didn't even know there was a sale going on haha
high rated
idbeholdME: I'd like to request one of those Slain: Back From Hell keys. Seeing as they expire pretty soon, it would be a shame if they went to waste.
Guess they're from the Akupara newsletter giveaway.
321123321: How do I go about getting the original Baldur's Gate in my account? I like the old style charm.
Without buying or otherwise obtaining the Enhanced Edition that now includes it, you mean? See if there are any old codes still floating somewhere I guess, but seems highly unlikely by now.
I'd be in for a copy of Slain Back from Hell as well.
I would ask for The Witcher as well, since I missed the giveaway. Probably will not play the game any time soon and have a copy on my Seam account but there's so many keys that will probably go to waste.
high rated
idbeholdME: I'd like to request one of those Slain: Back From Hell keys. Seeing as they expire pretty soon, it would be a shame if they went to waste.
Granted.
Dark_art_: I'd be in for a copy of Slain Back from Hell as well.
I would ask for The Witcher as well, since I missed the giveaway. Probably will not play the game any time soon and have a copy on my Seam account but there's so many keys that will probably go to waste.
Granted.
Hi, may i ask fot a copy of Slain:back from hell? Thank you!
high rated
Thanks to Catac1ysm and finkleroy for Slain.

There is apparently a giveaway of the game going on but requires registering somewhere and whatnot, so thanks for allowing me to skip the hassle.
argamasa: Hi, may i ask fot a copy of Slain:back from hell? Thank you!
Granted.
high rated
Thanks Finkle, ASAC_Nobody and Catac1ysm for the games.
May I request Field of Glory II: Age of Belisarius please?
high rated
Outriders: May I request Field of Glory II: Age of Belisarius please?
Granted.
Post edited August 27, 2020 by finkleroy
high rated
Thanks again Doc0075 for Age of Belisarius.
And thank you finkleroy for sending the key.
high rated
Thanks finkleroy for the giveaway as always and to Catac1ysm for Slain!!