It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to Doc0075 for Singularity and finkleroy for their titanic work!
Thanks to Doc0075 for the donation and thanks to finkleroy.
As always thank you @finkleroy for the longtime administration of this amazing giveaway and many thanks @Doc0075 for A Juggler's Tale - the game looks like a true gem and really looking forward to play it!
It's the 2nd of February here and there are already 129 giftees.
May I request Clid the Snail?
Thanks once again to Doc0075 for "The Falconeer - Warrior Edition" and thanks to finkleroy for managing this giveaway and granting my request.
Thank You very much to Doc0075 for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition and for all the goodies he's given to everyone else. And thank you very much for triock nominating me for a game I really want to play. I'm curious how he nominated me

And as ever thank you to the hard work of Finkleroy
I love to request for The Sexy Brutale if it's alright?
high rated
MovingArtillery: Since I've been beaten in my request, may I then request for Astrox Imperium?
Granted.
RavenCrowwise: Hi finkleroy,

May I have Shenmue 3 Deluxe Edition.

THanks,
Granted.
Bapthomme: New month, new request from me.
I'd like to ask for Shattered : tale of the forgotten king. I think there's 2 of them on the list. Should work out.
But, if all are taken I 'd like Wingspan instead.
Granted.
Dark_art_: I wonder how much time finkle took to filter the first wave of posts, I was in awe to refresh the page right after the 00.00 and seing around 50 new posts!!!!
Well, I went to bed right before midnight, and had to run some errands in the morning. By the time I got home, it was 12:30PM, and then it took me 9 hours to catch up.
Pouyou-pouyou: Then, may I get Wingspan instead ?
Granted.
Pardinuz: Can I request The Falconeer - Warrior Edition please. Cheers.
Granted.
nevarRed: Could I get the copy of Homeworld Remastered Collection?
Granted.
forkakova: I would like to kiss the Doc so I ask for The Council pls
Granted.
Lone_Scout: Now that the requesting storm has passed, may I please ask for Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Complete Edition?
Granted.
Accatone: May I request Clid the Snail?
Granted.
Nicole28: I love to request for The Sexy Brutale if it's alright?
Granted.
Hi Finkleroy, I got nominated a game in late Jan. I believe the GA month limits reset at the beggining of the month. If that's correct I'd like to request Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure for Feb.

I'd also like to nominate Zeogold for his choice between Resonance or Jack Keane + Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within or The Dig or The Council. He's a big adventure game fan so I think he'd like one of those, cheers
Thanks to finkleroy and doc, for the game.
This donation should be on the guiness book. (biggest on GOG so far, no ?).
supplementscene: Hi Finkleroy, I got nominated a game in late Jan. I believe the GA month limits reset at the beggining of the month. If that's correct I'd like to request Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure for Feb.

I'd also like to nominate Zeogold for his choice between Resonance or Jack Keane + Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within or The Dig or The Council. He's a big adventure game fan so I think he'd like one of those, cheers
Thanks for thinking of me! I don't think nominations have generally worked by "let X have their choice of these particular games" (it can make it fairly hard if that were followed through since then Finkleroy would have to reserve all 3 for an indefinite time until I pick one). I'll have to pass for now, though (I already own everything but The Council, which looks like it isn't there anymore).
Post edited February 02, 2022 by zeogold
high rated
supplementscene: Hi Finkleroy, I got nominated a game in late Jan. I believe the GA month limits reset at the beggining of the month. If that's correct I'd like to request Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure for Feb.

Granted. That's not how nominations work. In the future, please only nominate one user for one key at a time.
Thank so very much to the supremely amazing Doc0075, our eternal warrior, and to our wonderful finkleroy for hosting the works!
Many thanks to the Doc for Wingspan.