It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow... that's a huge list! :D
Thank you, Doc, for your never-ending generosity! :)
Wait wait. I made a mistake, I thought about another game and asked the worng one.
Post edited January 08, 2022 by Enebias
Sorry, forum glitched out on me.
Post edited January 08, 2022 by CthuluIsSpy
Doc0075: For those who miss out on their first choice - remember that there are more games to come so it may pay to be patient.
Doc, just for the record, how many games donated?
gogtrial34987: The requested screenshot
And a snapshot on archive.org. Hope nothing was removed by the time I made it.

Also, be patient with the forum, everyone, you know the bug that makes new pages fail to appear for a while if it gets too busy, so if you can't see your post when the last page you can see is full, give it a while.
Post edited January 08, 2022 by Cavalary
Now that's a long list. :D
A huge thank you to Doc for all those games he once again donated!
Scratch that, I'll resend request.
Post edited January 08, 2022 by ConsulCaesar
Doc0075: For those who miss out on their first choice - remember that there are more games to come so it may pay to be patient.
You mean completely different titles or more copies of those from first drop?
May I please have GreedFall – Gold Edition + GreedFall - Adventurer’s Gear DLC (DLC) ?
So many lovely games!!!!
IF on the low low chance that they haven't been claimed, may i please have the wishlisted game (in order)

Dishonored Complete (I have game the First on Steam so if that's a problem so be it)

Solasta Crown of the Magister (Not owned anywhere)

Pathfinder Kingmaker Imperial Edition (I have the base on steam so if you say No for that reason that is also fine)

HZD, while being GOTY for me is also in my steam library so I hope whoever gets it plays it rather than just sitting on it
(Glares severely around in a joking fashion.)
A positive message!

The only danger is that no one will claim any of these games waiting desperately for the highly anticipated appearance of a mound of precious Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within keys.
ssling: You mean completely different titles or more copies of those from first drop?
He'll likely be vague, but the answer is probably both of those things.
Post edited January 08, 2022 by bler144
Thanks for your generosity Doc!
This is going to beat your donation record. It will go down in history.
I was late for some games but it was an amazing list of games. :D
I'm waiting for another opportunity on future.
gogtrial34987: The requested screenshot
Cavalary: And a snapshot on archive.org. Hope nothing was removed by the time I made it.

Also, be patient with the forum, everyone, you know the bug that makes new pages fail to appear for a while if it gets too busy, so if you can't see your post when the last page you can see is full, give it a while.
Oh is that what happened? I got really confused for a second and thought I pressed cancelled instead of post.
May I please request Black Legend?
(PS I do not want HZD even if it is available; I can't run it until i switch to linux, if then. Maybe a new computer is required; idk.)