It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gogtrial34987: The requested screenshot
Thanks! :)
May I request please:

Dishonored: Complete Collection

Thanks in advance!
high rated
For those who miss out on their first choice - remember that there are more games to come so it may pay to be patient.
I'd like to request Dishonored Complete Collection, and in case that they have already been asked for, I'd like to have a shot at - Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, please. Thank you.
deleted

I will wait to see the expansive list
Post edited January 08, 2022 by albinistic
May I ask for Hitman?
Post edited January 08, 2022 by Mr_Whiffles
Can I ask fpr Expedition Conquistador + Vikings? Or in case that one is not available Death Trash or Swat 4?
Can I have Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition, please?
I was beaten für Disco Elysium - The Final Cut. My alternative is DYSMANTLE, if I am still eligible.
Deleted
This is probably not the best time to make a suggestion, but still, you might want to change the rather obscure "TVGHF Support Pack" (in the non-daggered list) into "Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate + Darklands" (which is what I believe it contains).
Post edited January 08, 2022 by mrkgnao
Scrath this second comment, the first one didn't show up and end up posting twice.
Post edited January 08, 2022 by Ruvika
I would like Wrath of the Necromancer, but I already own the base game. Is it a single key, or can it be separated out?
Deleted
I'd also nominate BranjoHello for Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition, if possible.