It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
There you wanted to have fun experiencing another Doc75 super gift but then you got to hear political discussions.
First WoW now hear. Can we maybe please let politics be politics in games that are ment to be political like Bioshock or The Division or Vampire The Masquerade or Destroy all Humans? Up to this day I do not understand what is about Political correctness and I do not want to understand. I just want to enjoy games without needing to think about reality.
low rated
finkleroy: I didn't add you to either ban list because I have not and will not ban you from either giveaway. As I've said, I'm still more than willing to be friends with you. I added you to the "no nominations for me now" list at your request.
(sorry for posting this here...cannot PM you atm...also edited to be more civil/etc)

The thing is, it's very hard(conscience/etc) for me to take from/give to the giveaway after some of what you said. Also add to that your first post in this thread (after mine) was to mock/lie about me. You could've asked me to edit my post and to get off the subject, but you didn't As the head of this giveaway, i'd think you would set a good example.

To All: I admit I should've talked this out in PM with OP first**, and asked for an apology/etc there, and then if that didn't work I should've posted an even more vague post here and disengaged.

(** Fwiw I was not in my right mind earlier......was starting to get sick(not covid, thankfully) & was/am weak/tired, and on several medications, so not thinking clearly. Also sorry for all the off-topic I posted, and if I upset anyone here......and have a good one & stay safe/well.

=-=-=-=

Korotan: There you wanted to have fun experiencing another Doc75 super gift but then you got to hear political discussions.
Sorry for the prior posts, and going off-topic somewhat and etc.....I will do my best to stay off said topics from now on...Also best of health/etc to you all!
Post edited January 08, 2022 by GamezRanker
Take care finkleroy and I am glad to hear you got the booster.
*sigh* What a moment to mar this in such a way...

Anyway, more on topic, agreed with d6nxyzrwk (cat walked over keyboard? :))), considering the massive endeavor this will turn out to be, better stay on the safe side and give it a few days, so as to avoid any possible lingering effects getting in the way when you'll have so much work to do to manage it.
Post edited April 07, 2022 by d6nxyzrwk
I'm not English native speaker but by reading this topic I now understand that "booster shot" means THAT. :o
In that case I agree that health > ga and please treat my previous question about the day as meaningless. :D
Post edited January 07, 2022 by Lexor
I find it ironic when people say that English is not their native language, then those same people proceed to type or speak flawless English...

Finkleroy, if you are feeling under the weather, you can start the key drops another time. Please take the time to recover properly.
Post edited January 07, 2022 by TheBigCore
TheBigCore: I find it ironic when people say that English is not their native language, then those same people proceed to type or speak flawless English...
I guess the differences are between speaking English, and understanding the intricacies of English (or any other language) are generally what's being referred to. :)

Oh!, and finkleroy, I wish you well and a speedy recovery, and hope any side effects are minimal. The giveaway can wait, your health is more important... :)
Post edited January 07, 2022 by Trooper1270
TheBigCore: I find it ironic when people say that English is not their native language, then those same people proceed to type or speak flawless English...
Me as example: I know the general rules of the grammar, but I do not know all meanings of words. I know "booster" and "shot" words (mainly from the games) but I didn't realize they can be also connected to C19. I bet native speakers could read / hear this combination of words many times (newspapers, TV) but for me it was the first time.
Post edited January 07, 2022 by Lexor

Finkleroy, if you are feeling under the weather, you can start the key drops another time. Please take the time to recover properly.
English isn't my native language but I'm more familiar with English than any other languages I've ever learnt.
Or have I gotten the meaning of "native language" all wrong?
Lexor: "booster" and "shot" words (...) I didn't realize they can be also connected to C19
I found out about that quite recently from memes, so you are not alone here, pal ;)
Post edited January 07, 2022 by erbello
slurredprey: Or have I gotten the meaning of "native language" all wrong?
Mother tongue ?, as in the language that your immediate family speak and (usually) the first language you were exposed to...
slurredprey: Or have I gotten the meaning of "native language" all wrong?
Trooper1270: Mother tongue ?, as in the language that your immediate family speak and (usually) the first language you were exposed to...
Then I've gotten it right. English isn't my mother tongue.
low rated
good job getting the booster finkleroy, proud of you :). Hope you feel better soon.
high rated
Some classic 80's Ska to brighten the mood -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha4NHacX2kE&ab_channel=billyidol68

Hope you feel better soon finkleroy, I had a very bad reaction to my first jab so you have my sympathies.