It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I please get
Ultima Underworld 1+2

Daggered:
Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat
high rated
Hapygoo: May I please get
Ultima Underworld 1+2

Daggered:
Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat
Granted.
Mugiwarah: Thanks to THESLITHERYDEE for the game and finkleroy for the giveaway
You're welcome. I hope you enjoy it.
Hi finkleroy, would you please lift my -no requests- request please?
if approved, I would like to ask for Deadly Dozen
and one last favor, going forward please use my username instead of anonymous for my donations on both giveaways (gog & non). Thanks in advance!
high rated
tag+: Hi finkleroy, would you please lift my -no requests- request please?
and one last favor, going forward please use my username instead of anonymous for my donations on both giveaways (gog & non). Thanks in advance!
There isn't a no requests list, but I've removed you from the list of people who don't want others to nominate you for games. If anyone wants for their donations to remain anonymous, they need to tell me each time they make donations because I'm unlikely to remember on my own. As long as you don't request that I keep your donations anonymous, I won't. Granted.
tag+: Hi finkleroy, would you please lift my -no requests- request please?
finkleroy: There isn't a no requests list, but I've removed you from the list of people who don't want others to nominate you for games. If anyone wants for their donations to remain anonymous, they need to tell me each time they make donations because I'm unlikely to remember on my own. As long as you don't request that I keep your donations anonymous, I won't. Granted.
Roger that, Thank you finkleroy :)
Thank you to Trooper1270 for your generous donation of Deadly Dozen
and to our giveaway host finkleroy
finkleroy: Granted.
tastymonkey: Thanks Finkleroy and thanks to Melinho85 for the key.
Have fun thanks
Thanks to frogthroat, now excuse me but I have a ship to catch! And you know what fink, I still have to calculate this π-rate everyone keeps talking about!
https://c.tenor.com/KBUpa72wij8AAAAC/ba-dum-tuss-jokes.gif
I am requesting Corridor 7: Alien Invasion if it's still available.
high rated
TheBigCore: I am requesting Corridor 7: Alien Invasion if it's still available.
Granted.
Thanks finkleroy for the giveaway and thanks to Mr_Whiffles for the game Corridor 7.
TheBigCore: I am requesting Corridor 7: Alien Invasion if it's still available.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks as usual for hosting the giveaway.

Same to Mr_Whiffles for providing Corridor 7.
Hi, may I ask for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered please.
high rated
LifeLover: Hi, may I ask for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered please.
Granted.