It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to have LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga , if I may.
May I ask for Star Wars Battlefront classic 2004, please ?
CervelloYM: May I request UnderRail, please?
Sjuan: May I request The Lion's Song , please? :)
TheDudeLebowski: I'd like to request Thimbleweed Park, please.
Braggadar: My I request STAR WARS™: The Force Unleashed™ II?
Lexor: May I ask for Distant Worlds: Universe?
park_84: I'd like to have LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga , if I may.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Star Wars Battlefront classic 2004, please ?
All granted.
*Coughs* I'd like to ask for Banner Saga 2 if it's still up for grabs.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by Nicole28
high rated
Nicole28: *Coughs* I'd like to ask for Banner Saga 2 if it's still up for grabs.
Granted.
Thank you to the superb, megatron of a Doc0075! The hero that shields us all with loads of games, bringing charges of delight to everyone! And thank you as well to our faithful host, Zeogold!
Thanks Doc0075 for the key and Zeogold for the giveaway! :)
Looks like Doc0075 has bought us a Bacta tank full of Star Wars games. Thanks doc for SW: The Force Unleashed II!

And thanks Zeo for running the med-bay as always :)
Post edited May 06, 2019 by Braggadar
Can i have Outlast 2 if it's still available?
Just on the off-chance that the nomination for Stardew Valley is declined, I'd like to request it. (Not expecting it to be, though.) :)
Post edited May 06, 2019 by gogtrial34987
Someone was already granted Thimbleweed Park and yet it's still listed. Is that because there were two copies? If so, then may I ask for the other Thimbleweed Park please. And if not, no problem. Thanks.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by AB2012
Thank you DampSquib and zeogold for bringing the old memories back. Now it's time to save the damsel in distress. In that tavern right across the way :)
high rated
Point_Man: Can i have Outlast 2 if it's still available?
Granted.
gogtrial34987: Just on the off-chance that the nomination for Stardew Valley is declined, I'd like to request it. (Not expecting it to be, though.) :)
As luck would have it, another copy was just donated.
Also granted.
AB2012: Someone was already granted Thimbleweed Park and yet it's still listed. Is that because there were two copies? If so, then may I ask for the other Thimbleweed Park please. And if not, no problem. Thanks.
Granted as well.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thanks to Doc for the key and Zeogold for hosting the giveaway.
Thank you to Doc0075, my approved gaming dealer, also thank you to Zeo, Puzzlemaster Jedi !