It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to LynetteC for Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™, and to zeo!

I have received several gifts from LynetteC, thank you again! Tomb Raider 1+2+3 from you is my fav action game so far this year (just finished TR1 weeks ago). Have a hunch that Fate of Atlantis will also be an enjoyable journey (in a different genre though :)

PS: Just finished Beneath a Steel Sky minutes ago. A good old one!
Thanx Zeo and BeatriceElysia

zeogold: Since it wasn't technically the 1st here until approximately 20 hours ago, which all of these requests got in before, those of you who didn't get a game last month (Schizo, Lebowski, and Zadalon) won't have what you get count against your limit for this month.
All granted.
It's the second already :P
high rated
te_lanus: It's the second already :P
I'm sorry, community rules dictate that the only one allowed to time travel is Ghorpm.
Makotolia: PS: Just finished Beneath a Steel Sky minutes ago.
Ah, nice! What'd you think about it?
Post edited May 02, 2019 by zeogold
Thank you so much LynetteC and Zeogold :)
tomyam80: I would like 2 make a request 4 Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology 4 the new month, Happy Labour Day all! :)
zeogold: All granted.
Game is received with thks 2 LynetteC 4 donating it & zeogold 4 hosting this GA mth aft mth with no complaints watsoever. Yeah, this place nv cease 2 amaze me as well. Hope it can continue 2 remain this way. :)

I would also like 2 take this opportunity 2 give a quick shout out & thks 2 all GOGers who hv been so helpful & generous 2 our community, this place just wun b the same without u ppl. ^_^V
Post edited May 02, 2019 by tomyam80
Makotolia: PS: Just finished Beneath a Steel Sky minutes ago.
zeogold: Ah, nice! What'd you think about it?
Well, I'm never good at reviewing games (or anything else) in English (or in any language), but (spoiler alert!):

1. a robot sidekick who can be "upgraded"!
2. LYNCSPACE! Ahem, well, not that innovative for today's standard, but it must've been quite cool back then;
3. the bear sweater!
4. I encounter every possible death ending without the help of a walkthrough XD
5. there seems to be a glitch? Talking to the boy at a certain point seem to initiate a conversation process without actually showing any dialogue and I can't cancel it either.
6. pussy video!
7. some interest points are too vague in pixel arts to be found. I died to that monster several times...walkthrough to the rescue...
8. not as long as I expected (I thought there would be story of another city at first), but it turns out to be fine. In comparison, Broken Sword feels a bit too long to me ("That's not 'too long', that's 'EPIC', son!"). The ending/climax seems somewhat a rush though. It feels like things are not explained enough, and I'd have to take some time to think over it myself.
9. interesting characters (not sure how it sounds to native speakers, but I kind of enjoy the voice acting of some funny characters), memorable and atmospheric BGM and backgrounds. Bah, just forget what I've just said about I can tolerate its short play time-I still want it to show more of that world.
10. the sense of opening up new areas is good. It needs backtracking-a lot, in fact, but since the locations are not terribly many, and you can always (well, at least until the end) return to the previous areas, it actually make the game feels more non-linear, and make me feel that it's a real city that I have to use what I've encountered and learned so far to solve new puzzles.

Well, so much for now. I'm just a casual AVG player, so probably not so accurate in describing or criticizing things, so please take it easy if I said something that sounds stupid (I'm fine with I saying stupid things ;)
May I request Syberia 2?
May I request Syberia 2?

Whoops. Oh well. My request will stand just in case arsalan12 changes his/her mind.
Post edited May 02, 2019 by Braggadar
Thanks BeatriceElysia and zeogold for Expeditions Viking, looks like a great game that went under the radar because of the too many bugs on release.

An off topic question about THQ Nordic. What's the general opinion of them? They bought the Expeditions ip and the developer Logic Artists, they prepare a third game in the series but they never realeased a patch for Expeditions Viking that went in beta a year ago and I read there are still bugs in the game and no more patches are planned . So they stopped completely the support of the game to put everybody to work on the next game?
thx zeo for the hosting and doc0075 for mafia 2
Thank you lz8 for The 7th Guest, and zeo for running this.
Thank you BeatriceElysia for Dark Devotion, I'll start playing as soon as I download it (my Internet is super slow today, no idea why). Meanwhile I still have a few Curious Expeditions to run ;)

Thanks a lot zeogold and see you yesterday ;)
Ghorpm: Thank you BeatriceElysia for Dark Devotion, I'll start playing as soon as I download it (my Internet is super slow today, no idea why). Meanwhile I still have a few Curious Expeditions to run ;)

I'm very interested in Dark Devotion, when you get to play it I'd really like to hear your opinions about it! :)
Zadalon: An off topic question about THQ Nordic. What's the general opinion of them? They bought the Expeditions ip and the developer Logic Artists, they prepare a third game in the series but they never realeased a patch for Expeditions Viking that went in beta a year ago and I read there are still bugs in the game and no more patches are planned . So they stopped completely the support of the game to put everybody to work on the next game?
Honestly I really like them. I hadn't really paid much attention to them but recently I've become a bit of a fanboy. They 1) seem to release all their new stuff here day one (Fade to Silence was a game I was waiting for) and 2) when they release old stuff here they always toss a sweet discount on it. Titan Quest for $5 for a week was just stupid good.

If you've been holding off on Viking because of bugs, I wouldn't worry too much. I hate being "that guy" that says a game is bug free because I didn't encounter any - but I've certainly played enough games with show stopping bugs or failed quest triggers or crashes...

... and Viking really isn't one of those. I played it through without hitting anything (Win 7, i5, 1060). It was more than playable.

I liked the first game more but Viking was definately still a good game. It felt more like Baldur's Gate / late 90s / early 00s "classic" crpgs with turnbased combat and less like the original exploration / tactical combat. Which was something I appreciated in the first game. But it's still a very good game overall.
Ghorpm: Thank you BeatriceElysia for Dark Devotion, I'll start playing as soon as I download it (my Internet is super slow today, no idea why). Meanwhile I still have a few Curious Expeditions to run ;)

Enebias: I'm very interested in Dark Devotion, when you get to play it I'd really like to hear your opinions about it! :)
I should have asked you first, before I sent the key to Zeo. Maybe soon you will get your key. :)