It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could i have the witcher II
Post edited April 29, 2019 by KatkarapuKeitto
nebulosas: May I ask for Soldiers: Heroes of World War II?
zeogold: Well, this is an awkward situation. I appear to have put the game on the list, but I can't find it in my files, nor did I ever seem to have give it away, nor do I remember who donated it. My apologies.
Is Blitzkrieg Anthology still available?
I'd like to request 7th Guest, please.
argamasa: Hello everybody, may i take Sam & Max Hit the Road? thanks!
zeogold: I'm afraid you don't quite qualify for the giveaway as of yet. Hang around the forum some more and return after you've been a little more active.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Ok, not problem, i understand. Probably i´ll buy in the summer sales if not to play it again. In fact, i´m interested more for the sapanish manual that have the keys. I have the original box with the floppies but i missed the manual. I found and print one in english but it´s not the same, jokes... Doesn´t matter, i´ll try to be more active for future requests. Bye!
Slightly OT, but many thanks to the many generous souls who support this and other GA threads, as well as running around randomly gifting people via PM for non-birthdays!

;)
Thank you so much to LynetteC for Eador.
Two games has been donated. Not the dead cells type of games, but I'm sure you'll like it if you're not chinese.
may i have mafia 2 please?
Post edited April 30, 2019 by Schizo2015
Hi zeo, may I request Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™ for May?
BeatriceElysia: Two games has been donated. Not the dead cells type of games, but I'm sure you'll like it if you're not chinese.
I am guessing point and click adventures if you are referring to the user Makotolia who said they have never played one before. Or maybe Heart of China? I wonder...mumble mumble.
high rated
Melvinica: Thanks to DampSquib for the game and to zeogold for all his efforts.
Aramandur: Thanks to DampSquib and Zeogold for the game!
Lazarus_03: Thank you very much zeogold for running the giveaway, and DampSquib for ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery).
Falci: Thanks DampSquib and Zeo for Pathway! :) You made my day!
You are all very welcome, enjoy.

RickyAndersen: Thank you DampSquib for Heroes of Hammerwatch. I am all gratitude.

And thank you zeogold for the vigilant month. It was so awesome of you.
Still showing as not yet redeemed, if it's a problem with the code scream out.....
If not, ignore, welcome & enjoy.
Could I get

Braveland + Braveland Wizard + Braveland Pirate (donor would prefer it go to a Linux user, though it's still first-come first-served/available to non-Linux users)

Since it's the 1St here (And I use Linux) :D
Hello, could I kindly ask for the Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD, if my request is not too early in the May?
Post edited May 01, 2019 by erbello
DampSquib: Still showing as not yet redeemed, if it's a problem with the code scream out.....
If not, ignore, welcome & enjoy.
Hahaha... no problem with the code.
The problem was with the captcha, it threw me one too many.

Thank you again for the games ❤
April or May whatever it is for the world, can I have Expeditions: Viking?