It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A huge thanks to Doc0075 for giving me the opportunity to use my piano wire once again. Also, thank you to Zeogold to allow me to get a tattooed bar code on the neck.
Lone_Scout: Thanks bjgamer for another great donation that comes to my hands and thanks again zeogold :)
You are very welcome! You are right that Nox is a classic, and one of my old favorites. I truly hope you enjoy it! :)

Kelefane: Many thanks!!
You're also very welcome. Warlords Battlecry 2 is another old favorite, and I recommend at least once as the Dark Elves. Have fun! :)
thanks sanscript for Tis 100
i noticed one of the entries " TIS-100 (x2) ($$) " has $ symbol. what does this mean? are you requesting key donations now :P
timmy010: i noticed one of the entries " TIS-100 (x2) ($$) " has $ symbol. what does this mean? are you requesting key donations now :P
i means some one nominated someone for it.
so wait a few more days
timmy010: i noticed one of the entries " TIS-100 (x2) ($$) " has $ symbol. what does this mean? are you requesting key donations now :P
Rule 6? zeo changed ! to $ a while back after some complained that ! was too similar to †. Can't see how, but anyway...
PaterAlf: May I ask for Neon Chrome?
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you for Neon Chrome, Doc0075 and for still running this neverending giveaway, zeogold!
Lone_Scout: Thanks bjgamer for another great donation that comes to my hands and thanks again zeogold :)
bjgamer: You are very welcome! You are right that Nox is a classic, and one of my old favorites. I truly hope you enjoy it! :)

Kelefane: Many thanks!!
bjgamer: You're also very welcome. Warlords Battlecry 2 is another old favorite, and I recommend at least once as the Dark Elves. Have fun! :)
Hi bjgamer, did you also play WB3? I wonder which one in the series is the best.
Any way I could get Pathway?

Huge fan of Renowned Explorers and FTL - usually not a big "pixel" person but these look nice and clean (some stuff is just ugly and takes away from the game for me - almost makes it hard to play - but here they seem sharp enough that it actually works if that makes sense).
high rated
bjgamer: You are very welcome! You are right that Nox is a classic, and one of my old favorites. I truly hope you enjoy it! :)

You're also very welcome. Warlords Battlecry 2 is another old favorite, and I recommend at least once as the Dark Elves. Have fun! :)
Makotolia: Hi bjgamer, did you also play WB3? I wonder which one in the series is the best.
I think I can answer this question:
- Warlords Battlecry 1 is the most simple one but I usually recommend it for its evil campaign. I won't spoil anything but it's significantly different then in other games where evil = kill everybody who stand agains you and kill some of those who don't just for a good measure.
- Warlords Battlecry 2 is great for developing your hero. You pick a race, start with a single province and it's your task to conquer everything. Not much story but watching your hero growing in power is amazing. There are so many different options and ways how to develop him/her that I have replayed the game no less than ten times just to try something different. And there are still some things I haven't tried yet! Different kind of mages are particularly interesting but a bit hard at the beginning when your hero is weak. But after leveling him/her up you get an access to so many cool and deadly spells that you can kill a decent army on your own. Trust me this is absolutely amazing feature of this game.
- Warlords Battlecry 3 is story oriented. On the world map you pick where to go and then you play a mission. In some cases, depending on your race, you can even pick which side would be your friend and which an enemy. After finishing a few missions the main quest starts to be slowly revealed so you start to visit some places on purpose to learn more about what's happening. It is quite interesting and non typical for RTS so it's good to check the game too. The only problem is that the complexity of hero leveling system is gone and while you can still upgrade your hero it's not even nearly as satisfing as it is in Warlords Battlecry 2 and I'm still mad for the devs for that.

My personal favorite is definitely WB2 but WB3 is good if you like story and unconvential way to tell it. I usually advise to get them both. You can still pick WB1 if you are a completionist but apart from aforementioned evil campaign nothing else stands out so it's still safe to skip.

I hope that helped ;)
low rated
Hello Friend,
I found your profile here and i love it, i decided to contact you because i am seeking friendship with such a person like you regardless to the age and distance between us, i believe you're nice, friendly, easygoing and understanding and i also believe that knowing each other will definitely bring positives in our lives, do reply me back so i can tell you more about myself okay, Here is my email==::: fatimayounes28@gmail.com
me, takes the email and puts it though a scammer email thing :P
Post edited April 12, 2019 by aRealCyborg
may i have pathway please?
Post edited April 12, 2019 by Schizo2015
I dreamed there was La Mulana 2 donated to this giveaway last night & that I snatched it on time.
high rated
aRealCyborg: me, takes the email and puts it though a scammer email thing :P
Just downvote it and click on "report as spam" when the post is hidden. This way the post will be deleted automatically after a while (if enough people are doing this). Just did the same :)