It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tomyam80: Hi, i wld like 2 request 4 Hitman 3: Contracts (That is if Enabias refuses the nomination, if he takes up then just ignore my request.) Haha.
zeogold: Also granted.
Game is redeemed with thks 2 TheDudeLebowski 4 donating the game & zeogold 4 his hosting duties. :)
Lemon_Curry: Retracted...
You must have missed rule #13 - anyone who posts a request and then deletes it is automatically given a copy of Bio Menace.
Lemon_Curry: Retracted...
bler144: You must have missed rule #13 - anyone who posts a request and then deletes it is automatically given a copy of Bio Menace.
*Gwent
Edit: Cheers, tomyam80!
Post edited April 07, 2019 by TheDudeLebowski
Gede: Hello. I missed DISTRAINT when it was given. Can I please be in for it now? Thank you.
I have DISTRAINT on Android, it's a cute "horror" smartphone adventure with a simple moral of the story. Nice.
Was it a freebie at some point?
Dogmaus: I have DISTRAINT on Android, it's a cute "horror" smartphone adventure with a simple moral of the story. Nice.
Yes. It was free on GOG on January 23.
Dogmaus: I have DISTRAINT on Android, it's a cute "horror" smartphone adventure with a simple moral of the story. Nice.
finkleroy: Yes. It was free on GOG on January 23.
I was too busy those times to always check GOG. Too bad! Thank you.
May I have Little Big Adventure 2?
high rated
TT_TT_TT_TT: Hello - i would love to request Driftmoon
Granted.
Gede: Hello. I missed DISTRAINT when it was given. Can I please be in for it now? Thank you.
Also granted.
RickyAndersen: May I have Little Big Adventure 2?
Granted as well.
Post edited April 09, 2019 by zeogold
Hey :)
I'd like to request Hitman: Absolution but if anyone else is asking for it, please consider them first.
Suggestion: For anyone interested in 2D platformers, Trine is an excellent game. It is great fun to play, even more so in the Co-Op mode. I strongly suggest playing it.
HINT: it is in the GA list!

Also, looks like the first post has become un-stickied again, Zeo. Maybe you should ask a Blue to sticky it. :)
bhrigu: Suggestion: For anyone interested in 2D platformers, Trine is an excellent game. It is great fun to play, even more so in the Co-Op mode. I strongly suggest playing it.
HINT: it is in the GA list!

Also, looks like the first post has become un-stickied again, Zeo. Maybe you should ask a Blue to sticky it. :)
But who hasn't got it already?
BeatriceElysia: But who hasn't got it already?
:p

I wonder how many have played the third game, though?
Post edited April 09, 2019 by bhrigu
It was never free, was it? So, plenty of people I gather, especially if not interested in platformers :)
Cavalary: It was never free, was it? So, plenty of people I gather, especially if not interested in platformers :)
Or maybe interested but their integrated graphic card is too weak for it ;)
Cavalary: It was never free, was it? So, plenty of people I gather, especially if not interested in platformers :)
It was free on steam & it was pinata prize in pinata madness sale.