It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Aramandur and zeogold for NecroVisioN: Lost Company .
May I have The Book of Unwritten Tales please?
Awolnation: It's 2am here as I'm writing this. I just got back from a long day working... And I come home and see a code from zeogold for Pyschonauts. This just made my day :)

Thanks zeogold for hosting this giveaway and thanks to bjgamer for the gift!!! :D
From one often late-into-the-nighter to another, you are very welcome! Glad to have ended your day (or started your next depending on how you look at it) on a fun note. Enjoy! :)
Zeus & Poseidon - I have it already in my library, it was my childhood game. Very hard, but awesome.
Post edited November 25, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
i_hope_you_rot: Thank you Aramandur and zeogold for NecroVisioN: Lost Company .
Enjoy!

BeatriceElysia: Zeus & Poseidon - I have it already in my library, it was my childhood game. Very hard, but awesome.
Same, I love this game and couldn't recommend it enough.
i_hope_you_rot: Thank you Aramandur and zeogold for NecroVisioN: Lost Company .
Aramandur: Enjoy!

BeatriceElysia: Zeus & Poseidon - I have it already in my library, it was my childhood game. Very hard, but awesome.
Aramandur: Same, I love this game and couldn't recommend it enough.
Another vote here. Great game.
Thanks to Lone_Scout for the key to Shadowgrounds and zeo for hosting the giveaway.

Cheers.
DampSquib: I burnt a bunch of chr just finding the chr + trait set i liked...
Many of the neg traits really don't make the game any harder i've found.
Carpenter is a solid choice, currently playing as a lumberjack, love me the axe.
Still getting used to the vehicles myself, so used to hoofing it..
Thinking about it, i don't remember ever trying the challenges, stuck to survival mode/sandbox.
Will have to give them a try......
Sounds like this run is going well, wish you luck with it.
Thanks, indeed it's going very well and it would be even better if only my previous "base of operations" wasn't overrun by Zs. It's a shame because it was a nice and tidy place and i thought i was safe because it was fully barricaded. I got ambushed when i was sleeping, had to fire the pistol and then i had to leave the place.

The vehicles are great, i love the level of detail they put into them and, naturally, they're quite indispensable when it comes to exploration, that is IF you remember where you parked them (yeah, yeah, that's me...).

As for the challenges, the one in the mall looks great but my PC couldn't run it well: it started with a quite low framerate, then froze completely. I'll have to tweak the options later and see if there is any improvement. Cheers!
Thank you to AliensCrew and zeogold for the giveaway!
Thank you zeogold and z02228 for Teslagrad!
Deadmarye: May I ask for Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) ?
Granted.
LootHunter: Hi zeogold, I would like to request Lands of Lore™ 1+2.
Also granted.
AWG43: May I have The Book of Unwritten Tales please?
Granted as well.
Post edited November 26, 2018 by zeogold
LootHunter: Hi zeogold, I would like to request Lands of Lore™ 1+2.
zeogold: Also granted.
My thatks to zeo and bjgamer for this great classics from Westwood Studios.
Thanks zeogold and bjgamer for Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) ! =)

I sure hope my reign over Greece will fare as well as it did over Egypt !
Thank you bjgamer and zeogold for The Book of Unwritten Tales.
CervelloYM: Thank you to AliensCrew and zeogold for the giveaway!
You're welcome. Enjoy the game.