It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arsalan12: So I just wanted to ask how long do I have to participate to become a reputable member?
If you need to ask, you're a long way from it, and may even fail to grasp the whole idea. Think of being eligible in community giveaways as a reward the community grants to those who improve it in some way on a regular basis. So participate without trying to keep your "score" and see when it's "enough" and it will be quite soon (may be enough to maintain a thread providing info or a service GOG doesn't, or not well, for even a month, or be very helpful in thoroughly diagnosing and solving a couple of problems people have with games... otherwise, post enough things people have a reason to read and remember to be, well, remembered), just keep trying to get something and it may not be for quite a while, if at all (even years of mostly lurking or just posting the odd quip or rather useless message, and especially mainly posting in giveaway threads, likely won't get you anywhere).
arsalan12: So I just wanted to ask how long do I have to participate to become a reputable member?
Relax and you’ll soon qualify as one, IMHO. That rule is not there to keep away people, they are just used to keep away scammers and encourage new members to join the community.

Maybe you can start from joining some discussion of games you love? At least that’s what I did. It feels natural, and you can enjoy your community life while waiting for qualification (you may just forget about the qualification thing in the process ;)
low rated
Makotolia: Relax and you’ll soon qualify as one, IMHO. That rule is not there to keep away people, they are just used to keep away scammers and encourage new members to join the community.

Maybe you can start from joining some discussion of games you love? At least that’s what I did. It feels natural, and you can enjoy your community life while waiting for qualification (you may just forget about the qualification thing in the process ;)
Ok thanks I will try :)
Thanks to RickyAndersen for Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate: and zeogold for tireless efforts to host this giveaway.
Cavalary: If you need to ask, you're a long way from it, and may even fail to grasp the whole idea. Think of being eligible in community giveaways as a reward the community grants to those who improve it in some way on a regular basis. So participate without trying to keep your "score" and see when it's "enough" and it will be quite soon (may be enough to maintain a thread providing info or a service GOG doesn't, or not well, for even a month, or be very helpful in thoroughly diagnosing and solving a couple of problems people have with games... otherwise, post enough things people have a reason to read and remember to be, well, remembered), just keep trying to get something and it may not be for quite a while, if at all (even years of mostly lurking or just posting the odd quip or rather useless message, and especially mainly posting in giveaway threads, likely won't get you anywhere).
Thanks I get it now. :)
Cavalary: If you need to ask, you're a long way from it, and may even fail to grasp the whole idea. Think of being eligible in community giveaways as a reward the community grants to those who improve it in some way on a regular basis. So participate without trying to keep your "score" and see when it's "enough" and it will be quite soon (may be enough to maintain a thread providing info or a service GOG doesn't, or not well, for even a month, or be very helpful in thoroughly diagnosing and solving a couple of problems people have with games... otherwise, post enough things people have a reason to read and remember to be, well, remembered), just keep trying to get something and it may not be for quite a while, if at all (even years of mostly lurking or just posting the odd quip or rather useless message, and especially mainly posting in giveaway threads, likely won't get you anywhere).
arsalan12: Thanks I get it now. :)
Just look around, find a thread / discussion that pique your interest and write your opinion there. Joking around, having fun etc. Joining a community game such as Mafia. All are good ways to get known, get new friends and having fun with the community. And before you know it you're already a part of it
arsalan12: Thanks I get it now. :)
kusumahendra: Just look around, find a thread / discussion that pique your interest and write your opinion there. Joking around, having fun etc. Joining a community game such as Mafia. All are good ways to get known, get new friends and having fun with the community. And before you know it you're already a part of it
Thanks for the help :)
Polaris8Nicola7: "...wait, so do you actually want the game, or...?"

yes, I want the game please.

there was a misunderstanding with MarkoH01.
bjgamer: Just a friendly pointer for the GOG forum - move your pointer up to the upper right of the post you want to respond to and you will see a "reply" button pop up. If you do not use the "reply" button on the post you wish to reply to, it will not notify the person that someone has replied to their post. Using the "reply" both quotes the post so everyone knows which post you are referring to, and places a notice to the poster. (Yes, I know it's hidden otherwise and you may not have had to work your way around this sub-optimal forum to have known yet - thus the friendly tip.)

zeogold currently has a very busy university schedule so he may not be on much nor know you have replied you want the game if you don't use the "reply" button to quote his post so he gets notified.
Ok!
Thank you for the advice.
I'm still new here at GOG and I have to first see how it all works here.
:-)

...wait, so do you actually want the game, or...?

yes, I want the game please.

there was a misunderstanding with MarkoH01.

what i mean with that is that i can play the game with my PC or Notebook but not on full graphic details.

But if you have the chance to get a game for free and the codes have to go anyway, then you can confidently access.
Why not?
Maybe I'll have a better PC someday.

Oh damn no everything is mxed up! O.o

I think I have to take a closer look. ;-)
Post edited October 16, 2018 by Polaris8Nicola7
idbeholdME: Thanks to Zeo for running this thread and RickyAndersen for granting the key for Stroghold HD :).

Cheers
FireDrakeZ: Thanks to RickyAndersen for Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate: and zeogold for tireless efforts to host this giveaway.
Hey you're welcome.
Makotolia: Huge thanks to Cavalary and zeo for THAT Bloodlines!

PS: Good to see Cavalary changed the word in his/her title from “Miss” to “Misses”. I’ve been mistaking that “Miss” as a title for months ;-)
Wait, holy crap, what? It wasn't a title all this time?
I feel like the last 2 back years of my GOG participation were all suddenly a lie.

Polaris8Nicola7: yes, I want the game please.
Alrighty, I can get it to you, but you need to either add me as a friend or change your chat privacy settings so I can do so.

Jonathan_The_Gamer: This game look interesting :-)

Zeo, may I ask for Hybrid Wars - Full Package
Granted.

There's no real "score" or anything like that, and it's kind of confusing when you're new to the rule, I admit. As has already been pointed out, the whole point of the rule is to weed out scammers and that's basically it. I usually look to see whether the account has had posts in the past that aren't all just asking for games. Generally speaking, if I can look at an account and go "Oh yeah, I recognize that dude, I can see that they've been around for a bit and talked and stuff." then they're cleared.
Post edited October 17, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: snip
I can still sense your activity in this thread ;)
high rated
zeogold: snip
Ghorpm: I can still sense your activity in this thread ;)
*nervous sweating*

PS: Good to see Cavalary changed the word in his/her title from “Miss” to “Misses”. I’ve been mistaking that “Miss” as a title for months ;-)
zeogold: Wait, holy crap, what? It wasn't a title all this time?
I feel like the last 2 back years of my GOG participation were all suddenly a lie.

Polaris8Nicola7: yes, I want the game please.
zeogold: Alrighty, I can get it to you, but you need to either add me as a friend or change your chat privacy settings so I can do so.

Jonathan_The_Gamer: This game look interesting :-)

Zeo, may I ask for Hybrid Wars - Full Package
zeogold: Granted.

zeogold: There's no real "score" or anything like that, and it's kind of confusing when you're new to the rule, I admit. As has already been pointed out, the whole point of the rule is to weed out scammers and that's basically it. I usually look to see whether the account has had posts in the past that aren't all just asking for games. Generally speaking, if I can look at an account and go "Oh yeah, I recognize that dude, I can see that they've been around for a bit and talked and stuff." then they're cleared.
Now I understand. Thank you for the clarification.
This time I think I got it! I nominate BeatriceElysia for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition

zeogold: Wait, holy crap, what? It wasn't a title all this time?
I know, right?! Now we really have the one who has pointed this out to Cavalary to thank XD