It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I see there are multiple copies of Homeworld Remastered Collection. May i have a copy if one is still available?
May I have Dragon Age please? Thanks.
Just as a FYI, 2 copies of Dragon Age: Origins and Homeworld Remastered were posted and they were already requested before the 3 requests above.
high rated
Waldschatten: IIRC there's no limit on DLC requests, so I'll ask for one of those Legend of Heroes DLC packs, picked every one of the Falcom games up at launch but I've yet to buy a single piece of DLC for them.
Oop, seems I overlooked this, my bad.
Granted.
Falci: may I have Owlboy ?
RickyAndersen: May I ask for Homeworld Remastered Collection?
NickZah: May I have Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition?
Pouyou-pouyou: And I would like to ask for the other Dragon Age Origins available. Thank you.
truhlik: May I ask for Homeworld Remastered Collection? If one copy is still avaiable?
erbello: Hello,
May I kindly ask about Serpent in the Staglands?
Have a nice day :)
PMPMGamer: May I ask for The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition?
powergod: Hi, can I have Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition ?
Thanks
Point_Man: I see there are multiple copies of Homeworld Remastered Collection. May i have a copy if one is still available?
All granted.

FourAmpers: Just found this thread.
I would be happy to get Owlboy, pretty please :)
Beaten to it, sorry.
Madferit_UA: May I have Dragon Age please? Thanks.
You don't really qualify for this giveaway. Don't let that discourage you, just hang around the place more and come back later after you've been around a while.
Denied due to lack of participation.
May I ask for Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix - Gold Edition? *.*
Great many thanks to zeo and Doc0075 for Owlboy! :D :D :D That's an awesome gift!
May i ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun?
high rated
bela555: May I ask for Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix - Gold Edition? *.*
Granted.
krugos2: May i ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun?
Also granted.
Post edited October 04, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks Esmeralda95 and zeogold for the game! :)
Thanks to zeo and Licurg :)
Could I ask for 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics
I'm in for 10th Anniversary Collection II: The Art of Aging Gracefully please
I've been trying to post this for several minutes, been having problems with my Internet signal for several days. Not sure if the message I tried to post was deleted or if it just isn't showing for me (sometimes it takes a while) apologies if I end making a double post.

Thanks to noahantebi for donating this awesome game and to Zeogold for keeping this giveaway thread, I really appreciate what you guys do for the GOG community!
I'm a big fan of Commandos, Desperados, Robin Hood and Chicago 1930, so I've been looking forward to play Shadow Tactics for a long time, but it was too expensive for me. I'm going to enjoy a lot playing this game, so thanks so much again, you guys really made my day! :)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky would be great.

This thread is so cool, I'll definitely check the "non-gog" one, since I have some spare keys of that well known bundle websites.
Many thanks to Doc0075 again ! I never tried Dragon Age yet and I'm really looking forward to it. Cheers !
Post edited October 04, 2018 by Pouyou-pouyou