It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
basit76: Could I have a key for Kingdom come: Deliverance? if not, can I have a key for a game that you'd recommend?
Well, I do recommend you read the first post in the thread, if that helps any.
basit76: Could I have a key for Kingdom come: Deliverance? if not, can I have a key for a game that you'd recommend?
zeogold: Well, I do recommend you read the first post in the thread, if that helps any.
Sorry, I just realised that I had to choose from a specific list of games. Sorry, should've read it through first.
zeogold: Well, I do recommend you read the first post in the thread, if that helps any.
basit76: Sorry, I just realised that I had to choose from a specific list of games. Sorry, should've read it through first.
It's all good, a lot of people seem to make that mistake.
Just so you know, you also need to have a decent amount of activity I can see (basically something so I can ensure you aren't another alt account/somebody here just to grab games or something, since we have a lot of those here) before I can give you much from here. The only exceptions I'll likely make are daggered games where there's a crapton of copies of them I have to give away anyways.
zeogold: ...
Oh, I'm sorry. I sometimes forgot what the thread is made for. But that's all your fault - you're just too tolerant for off-topic discussions here (:
basit76: Sorry, I just realised that I had to choose from a specific list of games. Sorry, should've read it through first.
zeogold: It's all good, a lot of people seem to make that mistake.
Just so you know, you also need to have a decent amount of activity I can see (basically something so I can ensure you aren't another alt account/somebody here just to grab games or something, since we have a lot of those here) before I can give you much from here. The only exceptions I'll likely make are daggered games where there's a crapton of copies of them I have to give away anyways.
Ok, I understand now.
If available could I get Grim Fandango Remastered or Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.

Much appreciated
Hi!

Would love to request:

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
Defender's Quest
Hello i'd like to request

Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The
wasteland 1

thanks!
aKalmRage: *snip*
It may be a good idea if you page up a few times and read the first post on the very page you're looking at. :)
i would like to request defenders quest
Ok, I'll be taking a harder line here and say those who don't read the OP (and the lists after it) should just be ignored. I mean, should come a point when it'd be too obvious it's pointless to keep explaining. Everything's there, read it carefully, mull over whether you meet the criteria, then maybe ask for an available game.
Cavalary: Ok, I'll be taking a harder line here and say those who don't read the OP (and the lists after it) should just be ignored. I mean, should come a point when it'd be too obvious it's pointless to keep explaining. Everything's there, read it carefully, mull over whether you meet the criteria, then maybe ask for an available game.
To be fair, being new on the forum can be so bewildering people don't do themself a favor. I was among those who ask for a games without reading OP, especially when I came here. It's something to learn.
deleted
Cavalary: Ok, I'll be taking a harder line here and say those who don't read the OP (and the lists after it) should just be ignored.
I disagree with that. One forum I work with, if you do something like this, they have to make a video of themselves doing the chicken dance and post it to youtube.

Folks learn real fast. :)

If you ignore them, it's not a learning experience and they'll just continue on screwing up.
Cavalary: Ok, I'll be taking a harder line here and say those who don't read the OP (and the lists after it) should just be ignored. I mean, should come a point when it'd be too obvious it's pointless to keep explaining. Everything's there, read it carefully, mull over whether you meet the criteria, then maybe ask for an available game.
Agreed it's not like post one is not on top of EVERY page of this thread, failure to read it is only lazyness on the requesters part, and the first post does contain links to all available games, so there IS NO exscuse for not knowing the guidlines and content of this giveaway.

Secondarily if you are granted a game from the lists, you should reciprocate and donate to the several giveaways that are hapening on the GoG forums, to keep them going, it's not mandentory but feeding the beast will keep it from dying...