It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love "RETURN TO MYSTERIOUS ISLAND " If no one has claimed it yet ☺
jimrh69: I would love "RETURN TO MYSTERIOUS ISLAND " If no one has claimed it yet ☺
Granted.
jimrh69: I would love "RETURN TO MYSTERIOUS ISLAND " If no one has claimed it yet ☺
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you so much
May I have Biomenace, please?
high rated
Jungle_Falcon: May I have Biomenace, please?
I...I never thought I'd see this day.
I'm not really sure what to do. You see, it's kind of a complicated situation. The kitten's already grown into a full-grown cat. To be more specific, it turns out it was actually a tiger, which the supplier did not inform us about, just saying that it was a "perfectly normal, regular kitten with an odd paint job". After years of being raised in solitude, it grew bitter and angered, bent on revenge upon humanity. It used the Ouija board to contact the ghost dog, which has now returned to deal out vengeance unto the earth as Rover, First Dog of the Apocalypse. Together, they've teamed up and will haunt whoever the current owner of the key for Bio Menace i-
....uh...what was I saying? Oh, I was talking about, uh, waffles or something. Sure are better than pancakes, aren't they? Yup, yup. Anyways, granted!
Post edited March 14, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: I...I never thought I'd see this day. (...)
:D That was funny. :)

BTW: Aren't free items auto-added to new user account? I believe they were in the past.
zeogold: I...I never thought I'd see this day.
I'm not really sure what to do. You see, it's kind of a complicated situation. The kitten's already grown into a full-grown cat. To be more specific, it turns out it was actually a tiger, which the supplier did not inform us about, just saying that it was a "perfectly normal, regular kitten with an odd paint job". After years of being raised in solitude, it grew bitter and angered, bent on revenge upon humanity. It used the Ouija board to contact the ghost dog, which has now returned to deal out vengeance unto the earth as Rover, First Dog of the Apocalypse.Together, they've teamed up and will haunt whoever the current owner of the key for Bio Menace i-
....uh...what was I saying? Oh, I was talking about, uh, waffles or something. Sure are better than pancakes, aren't they? Yup, yup. Anyways, granted!
Thus is the life of a puzzlemaster!!
Lexor: BTW: Aren't free items auto-added to new user account? I believe they were in the past.
SHHHH! SHH, SHH, SHHHHHHH!
Wait for him to redeem it first! I just barely managed to get rid of the thing, doggone it!

Joking aside, no, for some reason, they stopped doing that a year or so back.
zeogold: Joking aside, no, for some reason, they stopped doing that a year or so back.
A good move in my opinion. Not everyone wants them to clog up their accounts. Yes, you can hide games in your library, I know that.
zeogold: Joking aside, no, for some reason, they stopped doing that a year or so back.
Themken: A good move in my opinion. Not everyone wants them to clog up their accounts. Yes, you can hide games in your library, I know that.
Eh, I disagree. I think it was better to auto-add them, that way it could feel, in my opinion, a bit more welcoming. I mean, how cool is it to sign up somewhere and all of a sudden they give you a crapton of games for FREE outta nowhere? I dunno if it's the same way for others, but it was pretty neat for me, at least. It's often what I manage to convince pals of mine to sign up with, the fact that there's freebies. Now you have to hunt them all down using the "free" tag, which wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that there's no store filter that removes DLC or demos, a lot of which is also free.
MarkoH01: A very special thank you goes out to toxicTom who donated this nice game - it is very much appreciated.
\o/
You're very welcome, and I know the game has a nice home with you. I have it installed since release... haven't found the time to actually play it yet, since it might be funny for my kids as well.

MarkoH01: Last but not least I want to thank zeogold for his ongoing mission of keeping this giveaway alive and making so many people in this community happy.
^word.
parasol123: thanks to toxictom for the key
You're welcome :-)
Post edited March 14, 2018 by toxicTom
Lexor: BTW: Aren't free items auto-added to new user account? I believe they were in the past.
No, you still have to buy them. Or at least currently that's how it is.

One of the recent Hello threads in the last few days discussed this if you want to check.
drmike: No, you still have to buy them. Or at least currently that's how it is.
Wait, we have to buy our free games?
I want a refund.
Themken: ..
zeogold: ..
I'm kind of with the Puzzle Master, but I also get the other side...

When I joined here 9 years ago (how time flies...) I got all these cool oldies, some of which I've known or craved ever since my Amiga days...
But 9 years ago this was still "Good Old Games" and I think every single one joining here was happy to get those games.

Nowadays people come here for Witcher 3, Hellblade and PoE and stuff... Putting Beneath a Steel Sky and Flight of the Amazon Queen in their account might actually alienate them...
toxicTom: Nowadays people come here for Witcher 3, Hellblade and PoE and stuff... Putting Beneath a Steel Sky and Flight of the Amazon Queen in their account might actually alienate them...
I remember getting some games automatically added and then more when I did my first purchase or some such. Not me against but I have read complaints and even heard in person from those that disliked that.