It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm probably doing the same thing here jumping on a key but can I request STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition?

Thanks
IwubCheeze: I'm probably doing the same thing here jumping on a key but can I request STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition?

Thanks
Hey now, I can jump on requests just as fast. Used to be a time when I could grant requests before people even asked for 'em. Back in my heyday, they'd take 5 minutes to redeem it just from being stuck there standing in shock.
Granted.
Post edited December 19, 2017 by zeogold
IwubCheeze: I'm probably doing the same thing here jumping on a key but can I request STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition?

Thanks
zeogold: Hey now, I can jump on requests just as fast. Used to be a time when I could grant requests before people even asked for 'em. Back in my heyday, they'd take 5 minutes to redeem it just from being stuck there standing in shock.
Granted.
Got it!

Many thanks to Doc0075 for the generous donation and to zeogold for managing the keys :)
may I nominate skeletonbow for hard west please?
Thanks zeogold and DampSquib for Crime Cities.

Hope you guys have a very merry Christmas. :)
May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, please ?
Cool, thanks for the gift of Hard West ShadowRager, to cecil for the nomination, and to zeogold our resident Ed McMahon. :P
Thank you Zeo and Dampsquid. Let's hope the update issues with the game get resolved.
Big thanks to both zeogold and DampSquib for the gift of Tahira - thank you :)
MaxFulvus: May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, please ?
Great game, great series, I really recommend that game!
Due to the muss-up, I'd like to have Kim if it's still up. Apologizes to troubling Zeogold and the donors!
May i request Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme?
The message was deleted.
Post edited December 19, 2017 by kmcoolice
skeletonbow: Cool, thanks for the gift of Hard West ShadowRager, to cecil for the nomination, and to zeogold our resident Ed McMahon. :P
Have fun!!!
aghem: May I ask for:
Skyshine's BEDLAM Redux!
?
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks DampSquib and Zeogold!