It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Party Hard?
Sulibor: Can I ask for Master of Orion?
Granted.
Ghorpm: May I request Party Hard?
Also granted.
Do you have ESP or something? This is either the 2nd or 3rd time you requested something JUST after I added it to the list.
Post edited December 16, 2017 by zeogold
Sulibor: Can I ask for Master of Orion?
zeogold: Granted.
Ghorpm: May I request Party Hard?
zeogold: Also granted.
Do you have ESP or something? This is either the 2nd or 3rd time you requested something JUST after I added it to the list.
Physicist luck ;) I check this list once a day, sometimes twice ;)
zeogold: Granted.

Also granted.
Ghorpm: Physicist luck ;) I check this list once a day, sometimes twice ;)
it's a ninja - everybody run ;)
Hi,
I know I don't really qualify to the requirements of this thread for requesting a game, not being active on the forums, but in case you could still lend me a key for Witcher: Enhanced Edition for an unlimited period of time, it would make a totally awesome Christmas gift for me :-)
Thanks
shadowblaster: Hi,
I know I don't really qualify to the requirements of this thread for requesting a game, not being active on the forums, but in case you could still lend me a key for Witcher: Enhanced Edition for an unlimited period of time, it would make a totally awesome Christmas gift for me :-)
Thanks
(Just in case this is not granted)
Don't know if this still works
https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus
Post edited December 16, 2017 by MarkoH01
Thank you for the great gift Learathon and thank you zeogold for running this giveaway!
Why this game (Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves (†) ) is in the list? It's free to my knowledge.
thanks to Esmeralda95 for the key
Is there a Hard West code still in the bag?
If so, can I have one please?
kmcoolice: Why this game (Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves (†) ) is in the list? It's free to my knowledge.
Sang-Froid is a pretty new addition to the free games set, and as such there has probably been some keys floating around from back when it wasn't. I guess that key will remain on the list 'til the game is no longer free, though, should that day ever come.
Post edited December 16, 2017 by MightyPinecone
cecil: may I nominate drealmer for hard west please?
thanks, my friend! I gladly accept!
kmcoolice: Why this game (Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves (†) ) is in the list? It's free to my knowledge.
MightyPinecone: Sang-Froid is a pretty new addition to the free games set, and as such there has probably been some keys floating around from back when it wasn't. I guess that key will remain on the list 'til the game is no longer free, though, should that day ever come.
Thanks for explanation.
Thank you BeatriceElysia and zeogold. I'll Party Hard soon ;)
If no one else is interested in it, I was wondering if I could have "Moebius: Empire Rising"?