It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for all your hard work moon.
Thanks for the code of Duke nukem manhatten project, I have a question about itthough:

Could it be that a game take a while to appear after using the code, or should I contact the support? It doesn't appear in my library or the orders history after redeeming it.
Moon: My thanks as well for your many moons of tireless work keeping this thing running so smoothly, and good luck with all your future endeavors!

JinKazaragi: Could it be that a game take a while to appear after using the code, or should I contact the support? It doesn't appear in my library or the orders history after redeeming it.
It should appear immediately. However, the default sorting will insert it into the location based on the date when the gift code was created, not when it was added to your library. This means it'll likely be a long way down the page.

Changing the sort order (top right) to "Sort By: Title" will probably make it easier to spot it.

Alternatively, did you actually go through all the steps upon redeeming? You have to click through a couple of times. (Try redeeming again with the same code; if you get an error about the code already having been used, then you succeeded before - if not, then you can just try again now.) :)
Post edited August 14, 2016 by gogtrial34987
Big_Stupid and moonshineshadow thank you for the Sci-fi goodness!
moonshineshadow: Important information:

I'll close the giveaway at the end of August.
So long and thanks for all the gifts! Having some experience with this, I know how time consuming it is to organize this stuff, so your work has definitely been appreciated.
JinKazaragi: Could it be that a game take a while to appear after using the code, or should I contact the support? It doesn't appear in my library or the orders history after redeeming it.
gogtrial34987: It should appear immediately. However, the default sorting will insert it into the location based on the date when the gift code was created, not when it was added to your library. This means it'll likely be a long way down the page.

Changing the sort order (top right) to "Sort By: Title" will probably make it easier to spot it.
Found it, thanks.
high rated
Check for orders that were end of December last year.

gogtrial34987: Alternatively, did you actually go through all the steps upon redeeming? You have to click through a couple of times. (Try redeeming again with the same code; if you get an error about the code already having been used, then you succeeded before - if not, then you can just try again now.) :)
It got through and is redeemed ;-)
Thank you, moonshineshadow and KoreaBeat for Darkfall: The Journal!
Thank you for all you did!
May I nominate myself for Torchlight?
Thank you very much Exoanthrope for Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business!!!

Thank you moonsshineshadow for managing the codes and all of the hard work. As many times as I say it, it's still not said enough!!!
Thank you for doing this all this time!
Moonshineshadow will miss you dude. Don't know if we can accept multiple games now since your cleaning house.

But if we can. Pirates Gold plus is my first pic. Torchlight, consortium and Eador if possible.

Thanks again moonshineshadow. RL comes first.
Wolfehunter: Moonshineshadow will miss you dude. Don't know if we can accept multiple games now since your cleaning house.

But if we can. Pirates Gold plus is my first pic. Torchlight, consortium and Eador if possible.

Thanks again moonshineshadow. RL comes first.
Hopefully it will get passed on to another manager and it continues. Regardless I don't think the rules have changed or everyone would have been made aware.
Post edited August 14, 2016 by drealmer7

I'll close the giveaway at the end of August.
Thanks Moon for hosting the greatest giveaway ever for this long. There have been a lot of happy recipients from this CG (including myself). I just want to give a big thank you to all the donors, the kind nominators, and to Moon herself for making this an even better community. :)

May the Community Giveaway find itself a new host and live on forever! :D