It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I just won a copy of Leisure Suit Larry: Love For Sail! and I want to thank the following awesome people:

moonshineshadow, for hosting this.
RWarehall, for his donation of the key.
mrkgnao, for nominating me.
I'd like to nominate:
DeMignon for Warrior Kings: Battles
MaxFulvus for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Shendue for Star Wars: Dark Forces
Falci for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
YaTEdiGo for Blake Stone: Planet Strike
mrkgnao: I'd like to nominate:
seeing all of this made me start chanting:

go mrkgnao mrkgnao go mrkgnao go! IT'S SO FUN TO SAY and mix around!!! Give it a try!
drealmer7: seeing all of this made me start chanting:

go mrkgnao mrkgnao go mrkgnao go! IT'S SO FUN TO SAY and mix around!!! Give it a try!
go mrkgnao mrkgnao go mrkgnao go!
Just got Loom.

Thanks mrkgnoa for nominating me and lain for the key !

Thank you Mrkgnao for the nomination, but I'm feel not comfortable with it.
I want to be honest with you, I already have Pripyat... on Steam. I won it in a GA organized by _Slaugh_ here in January and I hoped to redeem the cd-key on GOG for a drm-free copy, but it doesn't work, probably because it is not included in the list of cd-keys owned by GOG. I even retried the cd-key right now and always the same answer : "invalid code".

I played and completed the game on Steam. I already have SoC & CS on GOG (retail versions from a PC magazine) and completed them twice (in their vanilla version and with mods) and I will certainly replay CoP in the same way, even if a DRM-free version is superior to a Steam one.
So maybe it should be more fair to nominate someone who never played it. You nominate, you decide :)
But if you decide to maintain your nomination, I will gladly replay it in a drm-free way.

MaxFulvus: Thank you Mrkgnao for the nomination, but I'm feel not comfortable with it.
I want to be honest with you, I already have Pripyat... on Steam. I won it in a GA organized by _Slaugh_ here in January and I hoped to redeem the cd-key on GOG for a drm-free copy, but it doesn't work, probably because it is not included in the list of cd-keys owned by GOG. I even retried the cd-key right now and always the same answer : "invalid code".
Have you tried everything?
Because sometimes you need Multiplayer key or key in Registry to Reclaim S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat on GOG!!!
I have all 3 STALKER games (and gifted about 5-8 copies) by reclaiming the CD-key from steam.
MaxFulvus: I want to be honest with you, I already have Pripyat... on Steam. I won it in a GA organized by _Slaugh_ here in January and I hoped to redeem the cd-key on GOG for a drm-free copy, but it doesn't work, probably because it is not included in the list of cd-keys owned by GOG. I even retried the cd-key right now and always the same answer : "invalid code".
Tried asking support about it too? Because it should work, no reason why it wouldn't.

MaxFulvus: Thank you Mrkgnao for the nomination, but I'm feel not comfortable with it.
How about "F.E.A.R. Platinum" instead? It too is on your wishlist.
I really like to nominate Mykll for "Gabriel Knight: Sins of the fathers".

It may be that he has not enough forum activity yet (not sure about it) so it may be that he is not eligible yet. I met him when we both backed a game on kickstarter which I also wanted to bring to GOG so it may be that he had only posted there. You will not find him in any giveaways though and I doubt that he even knows that this here does exist. Gabriel Knight was recommended to him by me and several other backers as one of the best adventures of our times and he confessed that he never played a single one of them but he put them all on his wishlist. I remembered that there was a copy here so I though that asking does not cost anything. I dont want to beg and of course I understand that he may not be eligible because of him not (yet) being active enough (I am working on that ;)). But at least I wanted to try it. If not - it's totally O.K. if this would be rejected. However it would be nice if this one time moonshineshadow could make an exception and post a quick "sorry not eligible" here or via chat so that I know because then maybe I might gift him the game by myself. I won't argue about it, I promise.

Boy, I really hope that this does not come out the wrong way. So if anybody should feel offended (or overwhelmed by the wall of text I just wrote) please ignore this post completely.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by MarkoH01
drealmer7: go mrkgnao mrkgnao go mrkgnao go!
Quite a tongue twister. Cheers.
Tauto: go mrkgnao mrkgnao go mrkgnao go!
Cheers.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: ...
Boy, I really hope that this does not come out the wrong way. So if anybody should feel offended (or overwhelmed by the wall of text I just wrote) please ignore this post completely.
To me it came off great and generous and genuine. Rock on!
mrkgnao: How about "F.E.A.R. Platinum" instead? It too is on your wishlist.
Yes, why not ? Thank you to propose it : )
I will contact the support about the cd-key for Pripyat, even if I already guess their answer : "Sorry, this feature is focus on retails cd-key, we only have a limited number of cd-keys from Steam on our list and yours is not included, move along ! ".
I'd like to nominate:
MaxFulvus for F.E.A.R. Platinum
Post edited May 11, 2016 by mrkgnao
MarkoH01: I really like to nominate Mykll for "Gabriel Knight: Sins of the fathers".
Well, like you already said yourself, not really much activity, so not going to happen. Sorry, but making exceptions would set a bad example ;-)