It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Round Table is set.

<span class="bold">Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail</span>, a classic adventure that put an intriguing spin to the timeless legend, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

Bravely bold King Arthur rides forth from Camelot. His quest? To restore the now cursed land to its former glory by reclaiming the mythical Holy Grail and rescuing his three missing knights who went after it. Offering an interesting take on the clash between paganism and Christianity, this adventure captured the hearts of fans with its fairytale charms, clever puzzles, and faithfully medieval music.
Keep them coming Activision and GOG! :D
This game is powered by ScummVM.
Why no Linux?
Instabought. Next "Goldrush", "EcoQuest 1+2", "Manhunter 1+2", "Rise of the Dragon" and "Heart of China". Please. :)
Should I copy paste my comment from the other thread too?
This looks interesting.
Wishlisted.
I have had the freeware version.
kbnrylaec: Wishlisted.
I have had the freeware version.
You mean the illegal version?
Nice.
Smannesman: You mean the illegal version?
No. Both conquest games were available for free on the homepage of the game's creator until some months ago.
low rated
The-Business: No. Both conquest games were available for free on the homepage of the game's creator until some months ago.
And now they want money for them?
For shame!
hooray!

thank you for this release. keep the sierra games coming, please. :)
low rated
Smannesman: You mean the illegal version?
The-Business: No. Both conquest games were available for free on the homepage of the game's creator until some months ago.
Good to know that they used to be free. A good reason not to buy the GOG versions. :D
Rights to the game are with Acivision, not the creator, so those "freeware" versions were not legal.
This REALLY should have been bundled. Like, there is no consumer friendly reason why these need to be separate releases.
lostwolfe: hooray!

thank you for this release. keep the sierra games coming, please. :)
^this:)