It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It bled from outer space.

<span class="bold">Alien Rampage</span>, a spectacularly gory classic sidescroller, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com

First released in 1996, Alien Rampage was a sidescroller brought into a 3D renaissance. But it still managed to stand out for its smooth and responsive gameplay, as well as technical achievements boasting – the quite marvelous – 5-level multi-parallax scrolling backgrounds!

Alien Rampage stands is gore, solid puzzles, oddball weaponry, and tons of quirky little things – coming together to produce something memorable, and far more than the sum of its parts.
Post edited August 03, 2017 by inox
Usual forum popping.
Link doesn't go anywhere yet...

Edit: Scratch that, it's just wrong. it should be game/ instead of games/
Post edited August 03, 2017 by adaliabooks
Holy crap. I was watching this yesterday before going to bed and thinking "been a long time since I was playing Alien Rampage, Eidos Power F1 and Tunnel B1 on my Viewsonic monitor, heh".

Such nostalgia, damn! ;D
Alien Rampage gamecard.
MaxFulvus: Alien Rampage gamecard.
thank you XD
Never heard of it but I guess I'll pick it eventually
Woah... So, now waiting for Zax the Alien Hunter, eh?
LGR did a video on Alien Rampage a while ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrEeYPPjgno

Apparently it has got some interesting history behind the development. (Hint: Duke.)
Ce.Tecpatl: Woah... So, now waiting for Zax the Alien Hunter, eh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClvoDTtUzCw
Ce.Tecpatl: Woah... So, now waiting for Zax the Alien Hunter, eh?
Me, definitely. Zax is one of the last few classics dearly missing on gog.com. C'mon gog.com guys, make some thousands of old gamers happy. Pretty pretty pretty please with yummy Korbo and ore on top.
Oooo, this looks fun.
Using the gamelink leads me to my libary. not the gameinfo at the shop.
I thought this was Alien Carnage/Halloween Harry for a second.
I don't really remember this one, but it sounds and looks very generic.
I might pick it up some day.
This is a great release. Thank you, GOG and Piko!