It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Linux support, Polish language, 40% off.

<span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span> just received a major patch: the 1.8 update, which includes Linux support, a Polish localisation, and many sought-after improvements. We love big patches that breathe a bit of new life into our games, so how could we not celebrate with a discount? <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span> is 40% off for one week!

If we had to say one thing about <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima</span>, it would be that it's huge - over 100 gameplay hours huge. The completely original fantasy RPG mixes isometric exploration with first-person turn based combat for all the good old school gameplay you know and love. <span class="bold">Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition</span> is the most complete package - it includes two pieces of extra content: Talisman of Goldot DLC and the Special Digital Rewards package. The DLC includes three artifacts of epic giving power to help you on your journey, while the digital rewards are a package of impressive bonus content including an Original Soundtrack, a detailed Bestiary & Mythology of Xulima, Map of Xulima, and more!
If you currently own the base game, you can always grab the edition upgrade to get all the goodies as well.

Missing the Weekly Staff Picks? No worries, we haven't forgotten, we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow! In the meantime, lets enjoy the Lords of Xulima 40% discount which will last for one week until Monday, May 4, at 1:59 PM GMT.
BillyMaysFan59: "we do have a big fat something special coming up tomorrow!"

You teasin' bastards! :D
I taught 'em well :D
IronArcturus: Has anyone played this game before? How does it compare to other RPGs?
Combat plays like a Wizardry game with the perspective. Exploration-wise it's similar to Ultima 8 but without the Super Avatar Bros. feel of the aforementioned game :) You need food to survive, there are areas in the very beginning that you should not attempt right away as you will get killed.
Huff: Hmm, Lords Of Xulima caught my eye this weekend. It was added to my wishlist along with all the Might and Magic games (apart from number 9, which I have)

I guess with the discount I need to sweet talk the wife
Tell her to think of the children :D Works everywhere else :D
Post edited April 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot