It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your journey to Night City is close at hand! As of today, you can pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through your GOG GALAXY app. This way you’ll be able to dive into the most anticipated open-world RPG quickly on 10th December, when the grand premiere of the game takes place.

While we’re at it - take a look at our video below! We’ve created it along with the game’s creators to show you how super grateful we are that you’ve chosen to pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, where 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by emter_pl
high rated
We can confirm that offline installers will be available at launch, at 1 AM CET. We'll continue to immediately update them with the latest patches after the game's release.

You may have noticed the pre-load is getting updated - it's the 10GB release patch we've implemented now so you can enjoy a smooth launch. The update is 10GB BUT it actually implements changes to some of the existing files, meaning around 50GB of data has to be changed. That is why GOG GALAXY needs roughly 50-60GB of free space for the patch to successfully update.

Alternatively, you can uninstall the pre-load and install it again - that should also do the trick.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Beaubergine
I am sorry for the confusion! We have added the part about GOG GALAXY.

The Preload is only available via the application.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by SmollestLight
GOG.com: [...]
Exit74: Hi,

Can you please comment on when the offline installer will be available? thats one of the reasons i buy here instead of steam.
They will be available when the game launches on December 10th =)
low rated
To answer some questions:

MY REWARDS requires connecting to your GOG account via GOG GALAXY. After a successful login, internet connection is no longer required. However, the in-game items received are purely cosmetic and in no way affect the single player experience of the game.

Unfortunately, we can't do much for the preload in cases of the physical pre-order and you will have to wait until your game arrives. =(

Ashrall: Original Score / Cyberpunk 2020 Sourcebook and Wallpapers are available now ?

Or All goodies are available on december 10th ?
The goodies for Cyberpunk 2077, will be available once the game launches on December 10th.

TerriblePurpose: [...]
Gersen: It would be great if some blue could clarify which rewards requires an Internet connection and which doesn't ? Is it only for the Gwent related ones ?
Many people have already answered your question, but just in case: Wolf School Jacket, Galaxy T-shirt, Wolf School T-shirt, Black Unicorn and Shupe the Troll Plushy. You can find more information here. =)

GOG.com: [...]
thebrutus666: How much space it needs? Gives me error saying no spade on my SSD where i have 398GB available.
About 70 GB =) You will be more than fine with your 398GB! If the error persists, please reach out to our technical support.

[specified the preload =)]
Post edited December 07, 2020 by SmollestLight