It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Briareos262: These three steam games should work however, The 7th Guest, Finding Teddy, Star Wolves 3: Civil War.
Actually just wanted to give +rep as always for the generosity and thank you for not posting open codes. :)
Post edited November 05, 2014 by stg83
Briareos262: Okay I have 2 steam keys that are note if someone is interested in them that may or may not work. Most likely they don't however you can give it a go.
Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut and Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

These three steam games should work however, The 7th Guest, Finding Teddy, Star Wolves 3: Civil War.
I can test Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut and will be deeply happy if it works :)
Briareos262: These three steam games should work however, The 7th Guest, Finding Teddy, Star Wolves 3: Civil War.
stg83: Actually just wanted to give +rep as always for the generosity and thank you for not posting open codes. :)
technically they weren't open codes. There were in puzzle form like many of the other previous posts. I'm not gonna say any more as I don't want to get into any debates. I haven't had a day off in 3+ months and its my last day off today so I just want to relax.
Im in Star Wolves 3: Civil War :)

Thanks,code redeemed :)
Post edited November 05, 2014 by Dennymos
high rated
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
low rated
xckx: Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
I want it !
Thanks
Briareos262: Okay I have 2 steam keys that are note if someone is interested in them that may or may not work. Most likely they don't however you can give it a go.
Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut and Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

These three steam games should work however, The 7th Guest, Finding Teddy, Star Wolves 3: Civil War.
siulebuo: I will test Shadowrun, if you agree.
I saw siulebuo finally starting to gain rep, was 5 last time I checked, and then one single post in this thread and he's down to 1 again :/ I keep upvoting him on every post I see but those measly alts just can't stop!
Briareos262: snip
javihyuga: I can test Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut and will be deeply happy if it works :)
Did it work?
Post edited November 05, 2014 by BlackThorny
siulebuo: I will test Shadowrun, if you agree.
BlackThorny: I saw siulebuo finally starting to gain rep, was 5 last time I checked, and then one single post in this thread and he's down to 1 again :/ I keep upvoting him on every post I see but those measly alts just can't stop!
javihyuga: I can test Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut and will be deeply happy if it works :)
BlackThorny: Did it work?
Nope. Duplicate steam key.
Briareos262: technically they weren't open codes. There were in puzzle form like many of the other previous posts. I'm not gonna say any more as I don't want to get into any debates. I haven't had a day off in 3+ months and its my last day off today so I just want to relax.
You are right they weren't really open codes but it still results in just a couple of people saying thanks while the rest goes to leechers. Also I certainly understand that being busy you wouldn't have time to giveaway each code on a first reply basis which is also not fool proof without a few rules. You can also donate codes to TBBBBoB where Sachys and foxworks would take care of the fair distribution of codes on your behalf.

Apologies if my earlier post sounded like a demand instead of a request, all of these are merely suggestions and in the end the games are yours to giveaway in whatever way you choose to do so. Enjoy your day off. :)
Post edited November 05, 2014 by stg83
Briareos262: Okay I have 1 steam keys that are note if someone is interested. Most likely it won't work however you can give it a go.
Shadowrun: Dragonfall (non Directors Cut) you need base game. Still open if anyone wants to try.

These two steam games should work however, The 7th Guest, Finding Teddy.
if no one wants The 7th Guest and Finding Teddy i give them a new home :o)
Post edited November 05, 2014 by SpectrumX
Briareos262: technically they weren't open codes. There were in puzzle form like many of the other previous posts. I'm not gonna say any more as I don't want to get into any debates. I haven't had a day off in 3+ months and its my last day off today so I just want to relax.
stg83: You are right they weren't really open codes but it still results in just a couple of people saying thanks while the rest goes to leechers. Also I certainly understand that being busy you wouldn't have time to giveaway each code on a first reply basis which is also not fool proof without a few rules. You can also donate codes to TBBBBoB where Sachys and foxworks would take care of the fair distribution of codes on your behalf.

Apologies if my earlier post sounded like a demand instead of a request, all of these are merely suggestions and in the end the games are yours to giveaway in whatever way you choose to do so. Enjoy your day off. :)
no worries, no biggie, I hold no grudges an all that =P life is too short. I might do some donations to them at a later time. For now I'm just sorting through my old stuff. Which I'm currently done for the day. I hate sorting and did a poor job last time so hopefully things will be better this time around.
high rated
I have a LIONHEART: LEGACY OF THE CRUSADER GOG key thing. If someone wants it let me know and I'll PM the link.

EDIT: Gone
Post edited November 05, 2014 by LETS_PRETEND
LETS_PRETEND: I have a LIONHEART: LEGACY OF THE CRUSADER GOG key thing. If someone wants it let me know and I'll PM the link.
I would like to try it.

Thank you! ;)
Post edited November 05, 2014 by epixunum
high rated
Helicopter Simulator 2014: Search and Rescue (Steam)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/266290/

Requirements: minimum rep of 25 and some participation in the forums beyond just asking for games.

Edit: I've got two keys for this game.
Post edited November 06, 2014 by blarth
blarth: Helicopter Simulator 2014: Search and Rescue (Steam)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/266290/

Requirements: minimum rep of 25 and some participation in the forums beyond just asking for games.

Edit: I've got two keys for this game.
I am in.Hope that game commands isn't to hard ?