It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Some games you can't really "get" unless you try them out for yourself. So, I actually do want this this game, and will at least try it out (Pressured)
PM incoming.
Hopefully, you will get some enjoyment out of it!
Getcomposted: PM incoming.
Hopefully, you will get some enjoyment out of it!
Thank you very much! It'll be interesting to try it out, at the very least! :D
benderz: I do NOT want it, but hurry up guys, this game is awesome and you can spend a loooot of free time on it !
Thanks xckx ;-)
madth3: I'm not really atracted to these games that brag about being roguelike and hard/challenging, etc. I guess I'm a lame gamer at FPS and platformers. Does it have an easy mode?
I don't think so. When I played the game for the first time, no. And I didn't take care of this point after few updates, so I don't know !

Bumping my offer, BTW
Post edited July 25, 2014 by benderz
killdesire: Samlii is one of the best

my steam id is killdesire

i want the darkness so much omg plz give it to me =P
Its so obviously not another alt...
i got accidently from xckx: paranautical activity

does anyone want it???????????????????????????????????
apehater: i got accidently from xckx: paranautical activity

I'll take it!
apehater: i got accidently from xckx: paranautical activity

Wakka66: I'll take it!
pm incoming
madth3: I'm not really atracted to these games that brag about being roguelike and hard/challenging, etc. I guess I'm a lame gamer at FPS and platformers. Does it have an easy mode?
benderz: I don't think so. When I played the game for the first time, no. And I didn't take care of this point after few updates, so I don't know !

Bumping my offer, BTW
I'd like to try Little Trus Man if it's still available, benderz. Merci. Reminds one of Tetris obviously.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by wyattsmee
benderz: I don't think so. When I played the game for the first time, no. And I didn't take care of this point after few updates, so I don't know !

Bumping my offer, BTW
wyattsmee: I'd like to try Little Trus Man if it's still available, benderz. Merci. Reminds one of Tetris obviously.
Sure, check your PM !
wyattsmee: I'd like to try Little Trus Man if it's still available, benderz. Merci. Reminds one of Tetris obviously.
benderz: Sure, check your PM !
Thanks ! I've already tried the demo and like it a lot. Very happy
high rated
Stacking (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
Oh, nice! If I didn't already have it, I'd surely take you up on that!

So what number (of games given) are we up to now?
xckx: Stacking (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

I want it, please!
xckx: Stacking (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

GreenDigitalWolf: I want it, please!
PM sent. Enjoy!
genkicolleen: Oh, nice! If I didn't already have it, I'd surely take you up on that!

453. I don't think the game everyone is waiting for is going to be ready by the time we reach 500. So it might have to be just whatever number it is ready but we'll see.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by xckx
GreenDigitalWolf: I want it, please!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
genkicolleen: Oh, nice! If I didn't already have it, I'd surely take you up on that!

xckx: 453. I don't think the game everyone is waiting for is going to be ready by the time we reach 500. So it might have to be just whatever number it is ready but we'll see.
Thanks xckx!